Volkswagen Polo Hatchback1.0 EVO 80 Match 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Cruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital ClockDriver Alert SystemEmergency Call ServiceMultifunction Computer PlusPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop SystemVolkswagen ConnectWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingGalvanished Body
- Diversity Antenna For Fm ReceptionFront And Rear 6 Speakers
- Black Grille With Chrome SurroundBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome LouvresBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Side SillsElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Reverse Activated Kerb View Adjustment On Passenger's SideFront Windscreen Washers And Wipers With 4 Speed Intermittent DelayHeated Rear Window With Auto TimerHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Number Plate LightsRear Electric WindowsRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval Delay, Reverse Activated
- 2 Bag Hooks In Luggage Compartment2 Front And 2 Rear Reading Lights2 Front Cupholders And 12 V Socket With Cover3 Rear Head Restraints4 Grab Handles60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCentre Console Storage With Open Storage CompartmentChrome Interior Door HandlesDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDust/Pollen FilterFolding Rear Seat BackrestFront Head RestraintsFront Seat Backrest Storage PocketsGear Lever Gaiter In Black Trim SurroundGloveboxHandbrake Grip Button In Chrome EffectHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnInstrument Lighting, Adjustable Panel IlluminationInterior Light With DelayIsofix Preparation 2 Rear Child SeatsLeather Gear Knob And Handbrake GripLeather Multifunction Steering WheelLuggage Compartment Cover, RemovableLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage Compartment With Variable Load FloorStorage Compartment In Front DoorsStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStorage Compartment Under Front SeatsSunglasses Holder
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAutomatic Post Collision BrakingDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsEsp With Edl + AsrFront And Rear Passenger Curtain AirbagsFront Disc Brakes And Rear Drum BrakesFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)Hill Hold ControlSingle Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Air Vents In High Gloss BlackLimestone Grey Decorative Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight1055 kgGross Vehicle Weight1590 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked560 kgMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1125 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4053 cmWidth1751 cmWheelbase2551 cmWidth (including mirrors)1964 cmHeight1461 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)51.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)67.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low42.8WLTP - MPG - Medium54.3WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb51.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)15.4 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP80 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW59 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93 nmEngine Torque - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.5
- Coin SeriesMatchCoin DescriptionEvo 80Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 071eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power80Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleSeyneAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)104 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min125
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.