Volkswagen Polo Hatchback1.0 TSI 95 R-Line 5 Doors
- Digital ClockDriver Alert SystemEmergency Call ServiceLights On WarningMultifunction Computer PlusPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop SystemVolkswagen ConnectWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingGalvanished Body
- Diversity Antenna For Fm ReceptionFront And Rear 6 Speakers
- Black Grille With Chrome SurroundBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Side SillsChrome Trimmed Strip On Lower BumperElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Reverse Activated Kerb View Adjustment On Passenger's SideFront Windscreen Washers And Wipers With 4 Speed Intermittent DelayHeated Rear Window With Auto TimerHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightLed Darkened Rear Light ClustersLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Number Plate LightsLeft And Right Chrome Effect Trapezoid Fascia Exhaust Tailpipe SurroundsRear DiffuserRear Electric WindowsRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval Delay, Reverse ActivatedUnique R Line Badging
- 2 Bag Hooks In Luggage Compartment2 Front Cupholders And 12 V Socket With Cover3 Rear Head Restraints60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbient Lighting In Front Foorwell, Front/Rear Door And Dashboard Light StripsCarbon Flag Cloth UpholsteryCentre Console Storage With Open Storage CompartmentChrome-Plated Electric Mirror Adjustment Switch SurroundChrome-Plated Electric Window Button SurroundDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDust/Pollen FilterFolding Rear Seat BackrestFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Head RestraintsFront Seat Backrest Storage PocketsFront Sport Seats With Lumbar Adjustment And R Line Logo On Seat BackrestGear Lever Gaiter In Black Trim SurroundGloveboxHandbrake Grip Button In Chrome EffectHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnInstrument Lighting, Adjustable Panel IlluminationInterior Light With DelayIsofix Preparation 2 Rear Child SeatsLeather Gear Knob And Handbrake GripLed Interior Lighting - 2 Reading Lights Front And Rear With Interior Delay And Dimming FunctionLuggage Compartment Cover, RemovableLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage Compartment With Variable Load FloorStainless Steel PedalsStorage Compartment In Front DoorsStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStorage Compartment Under Front SeatsThree Spoke Leather Trimmed Multifuction Steering Wheel With Aluminium Inserts And R Line LogoTitanium Black Roof Lining And Sun VisorsUnique R Line Door Sill Protectors
- Light And Sight Pack - PoloR Line Styling Pack - Polo
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAutomatic Post Collision BrakingDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsEsp With Edl + AsrFront And Rear Passenger Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFront/Rear Disc BrakesHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)Hill Hold ControlSingle Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Chrome Plated Air Vent SurroundChrome Plated Instrument SurroundsShadow Steel Decorative Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight1088 kgGross Vehicle Weight1620 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked580 kgMax. Loading Weight532 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1125 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4053 cmWidth1751 cmWheelbase2551 cmWidth (including mirrors)1964 cmHeight1461 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)49.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb52.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max51.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min61.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8 secTop Speed116 mphEngine Power - BHP95 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW70 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT129Engine Torque - NM175 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.8
- Coin SeriesR LineCoin DescriptionTsi 95Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power95Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleSebringAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)104 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.255 g/kmHC0.041NOx0.028Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.