Volkswagen Tiguan Estate1.4 TSI eHybrid Life 5 Doors DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control Acc Including Speed LimiterApp-Connect Incl. App-Connect Wireless For Apple Carplay And Android AutoBluetooth Phone Integration SystemDistance Control AssistDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall Emergency Call SystemElectromechanical Speed Sensitive Power SteeringInstrument Cluster Mph Speedometer Great BritainLane Keeping System Lane AssistLights On WarningMultifunction Front Facing CameraOutside Temperature DisplayPremium Multifunction Display With Multi Colour DisplayRemote Control Boot OpeningRev CounterRevision / Skills Operating Concept Travel AssistantService Interval IndicatorSpeed Limit DisplayStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingTrip ComputerWarning Sound And Light For Doors And Tailgate Open
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingXds Electronic Differential Lock For Improved Traction And Handling
- 2 Usb-C Ports In The Front, 1 Usb-C Charging Socket On The Center Console In The RearDiversity Antenna For Fm ReceptionRadioSd Card SlotSimultaneous Pairing Of 2 Compatible Mobile DevicesSms Functionality - Read, Compose And Send Sms Messages Using Touch-Screen DisplayTitle And Cover Art Display
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeadlight Range ControlHeated Rear WindowHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightLaminated Safety Glass Windshield, Heat And Sound InsulatingLed HeadlampsLed Rear Combination LampsLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Separate Daytime Running LightLight Assist With Auto High BeamPrivacy Glass For Rear Side Windows And Rear WindowRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Exhaust TailpipeRear Fog LampRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelaySide And Rear Windows In Heat Insulating GlassThird Brake LightTrailer Stability ProgrammeWindscreen Wipers/ Intermittent Wipe + 4 Position Delay
- 12V Outlet In Center Console Rear And In Luggage Compartment12V Outlet In Front And Tray2 Cup Holders In Front2 Led Front Reading Lights2 Led Rear Reading Lights3 Rear Headrests4 Load Lashing Points40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAir Care Climatronic 3 Zone Automatic Climate Control With Enhanced Air Filter And Controls In The RearBackrest Release For Left Front SeatClimate Control Unit Rear With Touch FunctionDoor And Side Trim Panel In Foam Film And Woven FabricFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Centre ArmrestFront Comfort SeatsFront Footwell IlluminationFront Seats Head Restraints (X-Adjustment)Height Adjustable Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelInstrument Lighting White Adjustable Panel IlluminationInterior Light With DelayIsofix Preparation 2 Rear Child SeatsLeather Gear KnobLockable Cooled GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage NetRear Bench Seat Asymetrically Split Folding, Longitudinally Movable And Folding With Load-Through Hatch And Center ArmrestRemote Unlocking For Rear Seat BackrestRemovable Luggage CoverSafety Optimised Front Head RestraintsSliding/Reclining Rear SeatsStandard Rear Seat ReleaseStorage Compartment In Driver's DoorStorage Compartment In Passenger's DoorStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStorage Compartments In Luggage Area Left And RightStorage Tray On DashboardSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool KitVariable Boot Floor, Height Adjustable And Removable
- 3 Point Seat Belt For Centre Rear Seats3 Point Seat Belts With Seat Belt Pretensioners For The Outer Rear SeatsActive BonnetCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear PassengersDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability Control With Driver Steering Recommendation, Abs, Asr, Edl, Edtc And Trailer StabilizationFront Assist With Autonomous Emergency Braking (For Adaptive Cruise Control Acc Up To 130 Mph)Front Disc BrakesFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front 3 Point Seatbelts + PretensionersHill Hold ControlPedestrian Monitoring SystemPower Assisted BrakesRear Disc BrakesRigid Safety Cell With Front And Rear Crumple ZonesTwo Tone HornWarning Sound And Light For Front Seat Belts If Unfastened
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionAnti Theft Wheel BoltsElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Weave Decorative Inserts In Dash And Front Door Trim Panels
- Minimum Kerbweight1744 kgGross Vehicle Weight2350 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight606 kgNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4509 cmWidth1839 cmWheelbase2680 cmHeight (including roof rails)1681 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW180 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80 mmCC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDgea
- Coin SeriesLifeCoin DescriptionTsi EhybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage18600 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power245Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleFrankfurtAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)220Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh10.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.8WLTP - AER (km) - City57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb49WLTP - AER (miles) - City35.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb30.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb36WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL36WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH44
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb176.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL176.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH148.7
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.