Volkswagen Touareg Estate3.0 V6 TDI 4Motion SE 5 Doors Tip Auto
- 2D/3D Map ViewAcc - Adaptive Cruise Control With Front Assist, Forward Collision Warning, Distance Monitoring, City Emergency Brake And Speed LimiterApple Car Play/Android AutoAudible And Visual Fatigue Detection SystemBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionCar Information DisplayDrive Select With Damper ControlDriver Alert SystemDusk SensorDynamic Road Sign Display Camera Controlled System With Visual Warning For Traffic And Road SignsEcall Emergency SystemInstrument ClusterMirrorlinkMultifunction Camera With Lane AssistMultifunction Computer Premium With 7" Colour DisplayOne Touch Indicators With Repeat FunctionService Interval IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingThink Blue Trainer Driver Tips And Journey AnalysisTraffic Sign RecognitionVoice Control System
- Torsen Limited Slip Differential
- Dab Digital RadioDynamic Navigation Based On Tmc+Gesture Control For Infotainment SystemMulti Device Interface (Mdi) With Illuminated Usb-C ConnectionMusic Playback - Mp3, Wma And Aac FilesSd Card SlotSimultaneous Pairing Of 2 Compatible Mobile DevicesSms Functionality - Read, Compose And Send Sms Messages Using Touch-Screen DisplayTitle And Cover Art DisplayVolkswagen Media Control
- Adaptive Low Beam For Urban And Motorway UseAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Rear DiffuserBlack Side Window SurroundsBody Colour Bumpers With Black Lower PartsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integral IndicatorsChrome Protective Strip On Door SillDynamic Headlight Range ControlElectrically Power Adjustable, Heated, Folding, Auto Dimming, Front Passenger Exterior Door Mirror Lowering FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsGalvanised BodyGloss Black Finish B PillarHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Rear Fog LightLed Rear Number Plate LightsPlastic Load Sill ProtectionPlastic Scuff Plates In Door AperturesPoor Weather LightPuddle LightsRain SensorRear Tailpipe On The Left And Right RoundRear Wiper
- 12V Socket In Front And Rear Centre Console And Boot2 Coat Hooks On B Pillar2 Way Lumbar Support For Front Seats And Manual Adjustable In Front Seat Backrests3 Rear Head Restraints40:20:40 Split Folding Slide/Recline Rear SeatB Pillar VentsBranded Points Of InterestDouble Sun Visor For Drivier And Passenger With Led Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFolding Rear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Centre Armrest With Storage BoxFront HeadrestsGear Shift IndicatorHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Air Conditioned GloveboxIlluminated Front CupholdersIsofix Preparation For 2 Rear Child SeatsJack And Tool KitLeather Trimmed Gear Knob With Gloss Black Inlay/Aluminum TrimLed Luggage Compartment LightingLoad Through ProvisionLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment With Load Lashing RingsPlastic Loading Edge ProtectionRear Seat Remote Release LeversWhite Ambient Lighting
- 2 Way Adjustable Driver And Front Passenger Safety Optimised Head Restraints3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersAbsActive BonnetAutomatic Post Collision Braking SystemCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEbd + Brake AssistEdlElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc With AsrFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchSeatbelt Warning Lamp And BuzzerThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTwo Tone HornVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionChild Security Locks For Front And Rear DoorsElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Cortina Silver Matt Decorative Inlays In Dash And DoorsMatte Black Centre Console With Silver Decorative Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight2017 kgGross Vehicle Weight2850 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight833 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)810 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1800 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4878 cmWidth1984 cmWheelbase2904 cmWidth (including mirrors)2193 cmHeight1717 cmHeight (including roof rails)1740 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)36.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)42.8 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low24.6WLTP - MPG - Medium34WLTP - MPG - High42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb34.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Min24.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max23WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min34WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max32.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max33.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max12.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.3 secTop Speed147 mphEngine Power - BHP286 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW210 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM2250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.4 mmCC2967 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeDena
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionV6 Tdi 4motionStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power286Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleOsornoAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)173 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.233 g/kmNOx0.065HC+NOx0.092Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low285WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium212WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max221WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min211
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.