Volkswagen Touran Estate2.0 TDI R-Line 5 Doors DSG [7 Speed]
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAudible Lights On WarningBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityCar Information DisplayDriver Alert SystemElectronic OdometerExternal Temperature GaugeMisfuelling Protection DeviceMobile Pairing With Sms FunctionMultifunction Colour DisplayRev Counter With Fuel GaugeSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringStop/Start SystemThink Blue Trainer Driver Tips And Journey AnalysisTrip And Service Interval Display
- Diesel Particulate FilterXds Electronic Differential Lock
- 4X20 Watt Output8 SpeakersAudio Connectivity SystemDab Digital RadioMp3/Wma CompatabilitySd Card SlotTitle And Cover Art DisplayUsb Connection
- Aerial Integrated Into Side WindowAuto Dimming Rear View Mirror/Rain SensorAutomatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integral IndicatorsChrome Fog Light SurroundChrome Lower Front Bumper InsertChrome Trimmed Front Air Intake SurroundsChrome Trimmed Radiator Grille Louvre InsertsChrome Trimmed Side WindowsDusk Sensor + Auto Driving LightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFully Galvanised BodyGloss Black Finish B PillarGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHigh Level Third Brake LightRear Tinted Glass From B-Pillar Backwards Approx 65% TintedRear Wash/Wipe With Intermittent Wipe SettingSilver Roof RailsTailgate Wiper- Reverse Gear ActivationTwin Chrome Exhaust TailpipesUnique R Line BadgingVolkswagen RoundelWindscreen Wipers Intermittent Wipe
- 12V Power Point For Row 212V Socket In Luggage Compartment2 Individual Fold Flat 3Rd Row Seats2 Three Point Seatbelts In 3Rd Row2Nd Row Centre Armrest2Nd Row Centre Seat Converts Into Table3 Single Slide/Fold/Removable 2Nd Row Seats3 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Automatic Air Recirculation3X3 Point Seatbelts On 2Nd Row With Height Adjust On Outer Seats4 Boot Load Lashing Points4 Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints5 HeadrestsAluminium Kick PlateAmbient Lighting In Door Trim And Foot WellBlack Roof LiningDriver And Front Passenger Under Seat DrawerDsg Paddle ShiftsDust/Pollen FiltersFoldable Front Passenger Seat BackrestFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Reading LightsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Comfort Seats With Lumbar SupportFront Cupholders X 2Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustFront Seat R Line Logo With Rear Seat BackrestFront Seat Storage PocketsFront Seatback Folding TablesFront Seats With R-Line LogoGrey Stitching On Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Vanity MirrorsInstrument Lighting White Adjustable Panel Illumination With Red Night Time IlluminationInterior Light With DelayIsofix On 2Nd Row Outer SeatsIsofix On 3Rd Row SeatsLarge Storage Compartment In Roof ConsoleLeatherette On Rear Of Front SeatsLow Tunnel 2Nd Row SeatMedia Box In Dashboard On Passenger SideMulti Storage In Passenger/Luggage AreasMulti-Function Centre Console With Storage FacilitiesMultifunction Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel Including Leather Trimmed Gear Knob With 3.5" Screen With Multifunction ComputerR-Line Door Sill ProtectorsRetractable Luggage CoverSplit Folding Rear Seat BackrestsStainless Steel PedalsStorage Bins On All Doors
- Mirror Pack - TouranR Line Styling Pack - Touran
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Front SeatbeltsAuto Hold FunctionAutomatic Post Collision Braking SystemDoor Open Warning ReflectorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEdl + AsrElectronic Parking BrakeEnergy Recovery SystemEsc With AbsFirst Aid KitFront And Rear (Row 2) Curtain AirbagsFront Assist Including City Emergency BrakingFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFront/Rear Disc BrakesHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)Hill Hold ControlLoose Wheel Warning FunctionPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemPre Crash Preventive Occupant ProtectionSeatbelt Warning Lamp And BuzzerTraction ControlTwo Tone HornWarning Triangle
- Alarm With Remote Central Locking And Interior ProtectionElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Black Lead Grey Decorative Inserts Dash And Door PanelChrome Plated Instrument SurroundsEmbroidered Emblems To Headrestraints
- 18" Marseille Alloy Wheels With Self Sealing Tyres And Anti-Theft Wheel BoltsTyre Mobility System
- Minimum Kerbweight1601 kgGross Vehicle Weight2350 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight749 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)834 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1857 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4527 cmWidth1829 cmWheelbase2786 cmHeight1674 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min38.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max37.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.3 secTop Speed128 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT265Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesR Line [7 Speed]Coin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleMarseilleAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)121 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min145
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.