Volkswagen T-Roc Hatchback1.0 TSI 110 Design 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABSTraction controlElectronic stability control (ESC) includes ASR, EDL, EDTC and trailer stabilisation functionCollision avoidance brakingFront assist with city emergency braking and pedestrian monitoring
- Front centre armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheel
- Front side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure loss indicator3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear three point seatbeltsFront head restraintsDriver and front passenger safety-optimised head restraints
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperRear wash/wipe with intermittent wipe setting
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable front seatsRear headrests3 rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix easy fit child seat preparation for 2 outer rear seatsFolding rear seatsSplit folding rear seat backrests with centre armrest
- Service interval indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMultifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumption
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour sports bumpers with silver metallic underbody fasciaFront fog lightsBody coloured bumpers and radiator grille with chrome trim and front fog lamps with chrome bezel
- Luggage compartment lightLuggage compartment lighting
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingAlarm with remote central locking and interior protectionRemote central lockingRemote central locking with SAFELOCK, radio remote control with 2 remote control folding keys
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB inputPremium USB cable in choice of either Apple or Android smartphone compatibilityRadio/CDSingle CD player, glovebox mountedUSB inputUSB-C Interface and USB charging socket
- LED rear lightsLED tail lamp rear comination lamps
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically foldable, adjustable and heated door mirrors with puddle lights and reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- 2 zone climate controlClimate control - 2 zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation and allergy filter
- Lane departure warningLane assist with warning text instrument cluster
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devicesMobile phone App interfaceWireless app connect for apple carPlay
- Minimum Kerbweight1294 kgGross Vehicle Weight1790 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMax. Loading Weight496 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)445 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1290 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4234 cmWidth1819 cmWheelbase2590 cmWidth (including mirrors)1992 cmHeight-Height (including roof rails)1575 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min38.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Coin SeriesDesignCoin DescriptionTsi 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %79NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCylinders3Number of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMayfieldAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min136
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.