Volkswagen T-Roc Hatchback 1.5 TSI EVO Black Edition 5 Doors DSG
Not Available MPG
- ABSABSTraction controlElectronic stability control (ESC) includes ASR, EDL, EDTC and trailer stabilisation function
- Side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure loss indicator3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear three point seatbeltsFront head restraintsDriver and front passenger safety-optimised head restraints
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperRear wash/wipe with intermittent wipe setting
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartment, longitudinal and height adjustable and two rear air ventsAudio remote controlThree spoke multi function leather trimmed steering wheel and gear knob including paddle shift
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable front seatsRear headrests3 rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix easy fit child seat preparation for 2 outer rear seatsFolding rear seatsSplit folding rear seat backrests with centre armrest
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMultifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumption
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers with silver metallic underbody fascia
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with 2 remote folding keysRemote central lockingAlarm with remote central locking and interior protection
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceMulti device interface (MDI) with USB connectionUSB/iPod interfacePremium USB cable in choice of either Apple or Android smartphone compatibilityRadio/CDSingle CD player, glovebox mountedUSB/iPod interfaceFront USB type C Interface 2X and USB charging socketFront armrestCentre arm rest including USB type C interface and USB charging socket
- LED headlightsLED dipped and main beam headlights with automatic range adjustment including signature LED daytime running lights
- Mobile phone App interfaceCar-Net App-ConnectBluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devicesMobile phone App interfaceWireless app connect for apple carPlay
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically foldable, adjustable and heated door mirrors with puddle lights and reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- 2 zone climate controlClimate control - 2 zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation and allergy filter
- Adaptive cruise controlAdaptive cruise control with front assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitoring, city emergency brakingLane departure warningLane assist with warning text instrument cluster
- Alloy wheels18" Arlo black diamond turned surface alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1275Gross Vehicle Weight1860Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked670Max. Loading Weight585Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)445No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1290Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4234Width1819Wheelbase2590Width (including mirrors)1992HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1575
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)NWLTP - MPG - Low32.1WLTP - MPG - Medium43.5WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4Top Speed127Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesBlack EditionCoin DescriptionTsi EvoStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %79NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1498Cylinders4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R18Tyre Size Rear215/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleArloAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low200WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min153
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.