Volkswagen T-Roc Hatchback2.0 TSI 4MOTION R 5 Doors DSG
- ABSABSTraction controlElectronic stability control (ESC) includes ASR, EDL, EDTC and trailer stabilisation functionCollision avoidance brakingFront assist with city emergency braking and pedestrian monitoring
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentLeather multi function sport steering wheel with gear change selection via paddle shift on steering wheel
- Side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure loss indicator3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear three point seatbeltsFront head restraintsDriver and front passenger safety-optimised head restraints
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsRear wiperRear wash/wipe with intermittent wipe setting
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable front seatsRear headrests3 rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix easy fit child seat preparation for 2 outer rear seatsFolding rear seatsSplit folding rear seat backrests with centre armrest
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMultifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumptionNavigation systemNavigation system discover media including streaming and internetDigital Instrument ClusterDigital Cockpit Pro - Active info display
- Body coloured bumpersPainted bumpers
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingAlarm with remote central locking and interior protectionRemote central lockingRemote central locking with SAFELOCK, radio remote control with 2 remote control folding keys
- Collision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlReverse parking aidUltrasonic front and rear optical and audible parking sensorsTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionLane departure warningLane assist with warning text instrument cluster
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfacePremium USB cable in choice of either Apple or Android smartphone compatibilityUSB/iPod interfaceUSB C Port in rearUSB/iPod interfaceUSB-C Interface and USB charging socket
- LED rear lightsLED darkened rear light clustersLED rear lightsLED tail lamp rear comination lampsLED headlightsLED headlamps with automatic range adjustment and unique signature LED separate daytime running lights
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically foldable, adjustable and heated door mirrors with puddle lights and reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- 2 zone climate controlClimate control - 2 zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation and allergy filter
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devicesMobile phone App interfaceWireless app connect for apple carPlay
- Alloy wheels19" Pretoria alloy wheels with anti-theft wheel bolts
- Minimum Kerbweight1440Gross Vehicle Weight2020Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55Max. Towing Weight - Braked1700Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight580Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)393No. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4263Width1790Wheelbase2626Width (including mirrors)1992HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1575
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)NWLTP - MPG - Low23.5WLTP - MPG - Medium32.8WLTP - MPG - High37.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min31.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max31.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9Top Speed155Engine Power - BHP300Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW221Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesRCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %79NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power300Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1984Cylinders4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/40 R19Tyre Size Rear235/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StylePretoriaAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)176Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low272WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb201WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min201
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.