Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet1.5 TSI Design 2 Doors
- ABSABSTraction controlElectronic stability control (ESC) includes ASR, EDL, EDTC and trailer stabilisation functionCollision avoidance brakingFront assist with city emergency braking and pedestrian monitoring
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheel
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Rear headrestsRear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix easy fit child seat preparation for 2 outer rear seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatFront comfort seats with manual height adjustmentFolding rear seats50/50 rear seat bench split folding rear seat backrests
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorCollision avoidance brakingAutonomous emergency brakingTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure loss indicatorFront head restraintsDriver and front passenger safety-optimised head restraintsSide airbagsSide airbag/thorax airbag system, for front passengers
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserAlarmAlarm with interior protection and deactivation via infotainment system
- Collision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlPASPower assisted speed sensitive steeringTraffic sign recognitionDynamic road sign displayLane departure warningLane assist with warning text instrument cluster
- LED rear lightsLED tail lamp rear comination lamps
- Front fog lightsBody coloured bumpers and radiator grille with chrome trim and front fog lamps with chrome bezel
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioBluetooth connectionBluetooth - Simultaneous pairing of 2 compatible mobile devicesUSB/iPod interfaceUSB-C Interface and USB charging socket
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
- Trip computerMultifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumptionNavigation systemNavigation system discover media including streaming and internetTrip computerSpeedo and rev counter, electronic odometer, trip, service interval display, digital clock and fuel gauge
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically power adjustable, heated, folding, auto dimming, front passenger exterior door mirror lowering function
- 2 zone climate controlClimate control - 2 zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation and allergy filter
- Minimum Kerbweight1449Gross Vehicle Weight1880Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight431Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)280No. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)284Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.02
- Length4268WidthNWheelbase2630Width (including mirrors)1998Height1524Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)42.2EC Extra Urban (mpg)58.9EC Combined (mpg)51.4WLTP - MPG - Low34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6Top Speed127Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesDesignCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1498Cylinders4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMayfieldAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)125Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.