Volkswagen Transporter T32 Lwb2.0 TDI 150 Startline Business Van DSG
- Cross Wind AssistDimmable Illuminated InstrumentsDriver Alert With Multi-Function Display PlusEcall Emergency SystemElectromechanical Speed Sensitive Power Steering, Height And Longitudinally Adjustable Steering ColumnForward Collision Warning Front Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingMobile Phone InterfaceMulti Function Display Plus With Black And White Display
- 2 Usb Interfaces Type C In Dashboard4 Speakers With 2 Tweeters And 2 WoofersComposition Colour Radio With 6.5" TouchscreenDigital Radio Reception (Dab+)Volkswagen App Connect
- 4 Stages Windshield Wiper Intermittent Control For Windshield WipersClosing Rear Wing Door With Unlatching From The InsideGreen Tinted Heat Insulating Glass In Cab And Passenger CompartmentH7 Twin Halogen HeadlampsHeat Insulating Windshield Made Of Laminated GlassLeft Convex Exterior MirrorPower Adjustable And Heated Exterior MirrorsRear Wing Doors Without Window AperturesRight Convex Exterior MirrorSeparate Daytime Running LightsTransporter Nameplate On The Rear FenderUnpainted Radiator Grille With 2 Chrome Trims
- 3 Spoke Leather Wrapped Multi Function Steering WheelComfort Headliner In Cab, Hardboard Roof Trim In Passenger And Load CompartmentDust/Pollen FilterFolding Grab Handles On Roof FrameFront And Rear Left Without Window Closed Side Panel In Load CompartmentFront Seats On The Right In 1St Row Of SeatGlove Compartment With IlluminationHeavy Duty Tool Kit And JackHigh PartitionInterior Plastic Loading Edge ProtectionLed Interior Lighting In Load And Passenger CompartmentManual Adjustable Lumbar Support For Right Single Seat In 1St Row SeatsRubber Floor Covering In CabStandard Lower Part Dashboard In Palladium
- Non Smoker Pack - Transporter
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seat Belts On Outer Seats Cab With Electric PretensionersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationSingle Tone HornWarning Buzzer And Light For Driver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Not Fastened
- Electronic ImmobiliserWheel Bolts Without Wheel Locks
- 16" Chassis With 16" Brake SystemDiesel Particulate FilterElectronic Stability Control, Abs, Asr With Deactivation Button, Hill Start Assist And Brake Assist SystemStandard Anti Drum MeasuresStart/Stop System With Regenerative Breaking
- 17" Devonport Alloy WheelsLow Rolling Resistance Tyres - 205/65 R16 C 107/105T
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage10000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Safety Assist %65Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power150Vehicle Homologation ClassN1VAT qualifying vehicle - Seek advice from HMRCNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark6NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGold
- Minimum Kerbweight2035 kgGross Vehicle Weight3200 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1165 kgLoad Space Volume6.7No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1710Plated 2nd Axle1720Gross Train Weight5300 kg
- Length5304 cmWheelbase3400 cmHeight1976 cmLoad Length2975 cmLoad Width1700 cmLoad Height1410 cmFront Overhang908Rear Overhang993
- ECNoEC Urban43.5 mpgEC Extra Urban50.4 mpgEC Combined47.9 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.5WLTP - MPG - Comb36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.3WLTP - MPG - High42.2WLTP - MPG - Low31.4WLTP - MPG - Medium37.7
- 0 to 627 secTop Speed112 mphBHP150 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW110 kw
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears7 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front205/65 R16Tyre Size Rear205/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2156 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb201WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL201
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Volkswagen Transporter has sharpened up its act in updated 6.1 model form. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Volkswagen's Transporter looks stronger than ever in this updated 6.1 form, thanks to a careful package of changes that include more efficient 2.0-litre TDI diesel engines, a load-through hatch and greater levels of safety and media technology, plus there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long is the warranty on this van?All VW vans come with a 3-year warranty. The first 2 years are unlimited mileage & capped over the first three years at 100,000 miles.What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals on all VW Transporters are every 12 months or every 12,000 miles.What does 'Kombi' mean?It means that this version of the VW Transporter has a second row of up to 3 seats behind the standard driver & passenger seats.I am interested in this short-term 12-month lease VW transporter dsg, how much with LED head lights?Thanks for getting in touch. In regards to the cost of LED headlights, this is something we would need to look in to for you. The reason being that the vehicles available for Short-Term Leasing are already in stock therefore potentially will not have that particular option on the vehicle. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.I'm looking at a personal lease on a vw transporter over 2 years either 3/6 months upfront rental and say between 10k-15k miles a year do you do this?Hello, thanks for getting in touch. In regards to your question. Yes we can. But we would need to ask a few more questions to generate a tailored quote for you. For us to give you the most accurate quote, it is best that you call us on 01442 838 193 and then one of our specialists can talk you through each option available to you. Alternatively, you can send an email with your contact details and one of our specialists will call you discuss your personalised quote.I need rear seats for my kids can I have this as an option please?Hello, thanks for your question. A great option to go for would be the Volkswagen Transporter Kombi Van, this would be similar spec to the Standard panel van except going for this option you would have a row of seats in the back to carry your children or other passengers and you still have the benefit of keeping your tools or equipment in the back of the van. Other popular options to the VW would be the Ford Transit Custom Double Cab or Vauxhall Vivaro Double Cab.What is the annual millage limit?Hello. Thank you for getting in touch, the majority of the finance companies we use have a limit of 150k when the van is handed back, this can be 75k per annum on a 2 year term or 30k over a 5 year term, whatever suits you best.What is the load length off and pay load?The load length of this model is 2570mm and the payload is 886kg.Do you have the option to buy the transporter at the end of 60 months and how much would it be?Hi Miles. Thanks for getting in touch. If you are looking to have the option of owning the vehicle at the end of the contract we can offer a contract called Contract Purchase. This particular contract will give you the option to take ownership, sell / part exchange the vehicle or simply hand the vehicle back. The cost of taking ownership at the end will be calculated from the mileage you are doing each year. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.I am unsure on what colour to choose, is there somewhere I can go and look at the van in the different colours available?Hi Luke, thanks for getting in touch. The vehicles we have available within our stock are located on site with our supplying dealer. The best way to go and physically view a Volkswagen Transporter Highline Van is to call in to your local Volkswagen Commercial Centre where they will have vehicles in the showroom for you to view. If you are unsure of where the nearest dealer is to you please let us know and we can advise you on the closest one to you. Alternatively if you look on website and select the Volkswagen Transporter you will be able to view the vehicle in various colours. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Mike Daly Team LeaderAt £199 a month and £1500 deposit, will I own the vehicle at the end? Is there a balloon payment? And is there a mileage limit I'd need to stick to?Hi Stuart, thank you for getting in touch. The advertised offer of £199 a month and initial rental of £1500 is based on a Finance Lease which is calculated over a 5 year term and based on 8,000 miles a year. This particular type of contract will then have a final rental at the end which is calculated by the mileage of 8,000 miles a year. This is 1 example of 3 different options which are available and they will have various options at the end depending on what you would like to happen. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Mike Daly Team LeaderHi, I need to have an automatic van due to a knee problem I have. Are autos available in the VW Transporter model and does it make a difference to the monthly cost? Thanks Regards ChrisHi Chris, thank you for getting in touch. Transporters are one of the only Van’s that ARE available with an automatic gearbox, however it would increase the monthly rental. Please give one of the sales team a call who will be happy to help.Do these vans have ply lining and steel bulk head as standard of are these extra?Hi and thanks for getting in touch. The Volkswagen Transporter Trendline specification will come as standard with a full height bulkhead. Ply Lining isn’t a standard feature in the vehicle, however, we can have that fitted for you prior to the vehicle being delivered to you. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Hi, Do you have a rough quote on the entry sportiline model please over 5 years.Hi Jason, thanks for getting in touch. To enable us to give you the most accurate quote, it is best that you call us on 01442 838 193 and then one of our specialists can talk you through each option available to you. Alternatively, you can send an email with your contact details and one of our specialists will call you discuss your personalised quote. ThanksHi, what finance packages are available on this van? Also, is there the opportunity to add 'extras'. i.e. alloys wheels, colour coded bumpers, satnav etc or does the highlander come with these? You show the basic model in the picture. Also can I ply line the back?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. We can supply the Transporter on a number of different finance options. I have supplied a link below which will explain in detail all of the options available. http://www.vanarama.co.uk/finance-info/van-finance-options.html. In regards, to extra we can build the van as you require, so please get in touch with one of the sales team who will be happy to help. Thank you.hi, is there a limit on how many miles per year you are allowed with leasing a vehicle?Hi Joseph, normally the maximum mileage is 50K per annum. Most of our funders will not allow the vehicle to be handed back with any more than 180,000 miles. Please feel free to call us direct on 01442 838193. Thanks again for leaving us your question.What is the length of the lease for the price stated above?Both deals at present are based on a five year term. We can offer leasing agreements between two and five years if this doesn't suit your requirements.Is it possible to get this van with a tailgate?As the UK’s largest supplier of commercial vehicles we have access to every light commercial vehicle available to the UK market. The Volkswagen Transporter is available with a tailgate, as this option is not standard and a little more bespoke it’s likely the vehicle would be a factory order. We would advise giving yourself plenty of time to allow for a factory build vehicle.Does the t28 2.0 TDI come with a 6 speed gear box?This model comes with a 5 speed gearbox.Do you have any automatic or tiptronic vans to lease or contract hire?Thanks for your question. We have access to almost any commercial vehicle out there. Depending on what size or specification van you are looking for, would depend on the cost of the lease payments, but there is very little cost between medium and large vans. The most popular automatic vans would be the VW Caddy or VW Transporter. Alternatively, Mercedes offer the Vito or Sprinter van.What warranty comes with the VW Kombi under a finance lease option?Hi thanks for your question. All of our vehicles are supplied by UK Main dealers, which means they come with the standard manufacturer’s warranty. The VW Kombi will come with a comprehensive 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. All warranty work can be carried out by any approved VW dealer.What is the final payment after the 2 year?Hi, thank you for your question. A number of things are taken into account when we calculate your final payment. These will include your vehicle mileage, the condition of the vehicle at the end of the contract, and what you would like to do at the end of your contract. We also use various funders, so with a better understanding of your specific requirements, we can find the right solution for you. We would be happy to contact you about your options if you would like to let us know the best way to get in touch.Do you do the VW Transporter T30 Kombi 114ps bluemotion in Trendline spec? Cheers.Hi, thanks for your question. We have access to any type of vehicle you would like and we have some particularly fantastic deals on the VW Transporter range including the Kombi. This particular vehicle is a great option as a lease vehicle because it's very practical for all types of business and personal use. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss the vehicle and lease any further.Does this van come with electric windows or can they be added?Yes, the Volkswagen Transporter van comes with electric front windows fitted as standard.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Volkswagen Transporter in stock, so it can be delivered within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer states that, depending on the model, the Volkswagen Transporter returns between 32.1 and 44.8 mpg.Do I get breakdown cover?Yes - 12 months of breakdown recovery is available for all Volkswagen models.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Volkswagen Transporter are two years or 25,000 miles.