Volvo S60 Saloon2.0 B5P R DESIGN 4 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- Drivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts5 x 3 point seatbeltsTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign information displayCurtain airbagsIC (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthCollision avoidance brakingCity safety with steering support with Pedestrian + cyclist + large animal detection + front collision warning with full auto brakeSide airbagsFront seats SIPS airbags
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX attachment on outer rear seatsFolding rear seats60/40 Power folding split rear seat backrests and headrests
- AlarmAnti-theft alarm including immobiliser/volume sensor + level sensorRemote central lockingKey integrated remote control central locking including fuel flap with deadlocking system and auto open/close power windowsKeyless goKeyless drive includes keyless entry and keyless start
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorNavigation systemSensus navigation with European mapping and traffic informationDigital Instrument Cluster12.3" Active TFT crystal driver's information display
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Front electric windowsFront and rear power windows
- Sport suspensionLowered sport chassis
- LED 3rd brake lightAdaptive brake lights with high level LED brake lights
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnRear armrestRear armrest with storage + cupholdersSteering wheel mounted controlsHigh gloss black steering wheel remote infotainment controlsSports seatsContour sports seats with nappa leather/textile upholstery
- Electric door mirrorsElectric folding and heated door mirrors
- PASSpeed sensitive steeringReverse parking aidFront and rear park assistLane departure warningDriver alert control with lane keeping aid
- ABSVehicle deceleration control with Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution and Emergency Brake AssistTraction controlStability and Traction Control with Spin control, Engine Drag Control and Corner Traction Control
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth handsfree system
- Digital radioDAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Gesture tailgate/bootlid opening and closingHands free boot opening
- Minimum Kerbweight1686Gross Vehicle Weight2210Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked1800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight524Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)436No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4761Width1916Wheelbase2872Width (including mirrors)2040Height1437Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low - Min27.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max26.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max37.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max37.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP250Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW184Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350Engine Torque - RPM1800Engine Torque - MKG35.7
- Coin SeriesR DesignCoin DescriptionB5pStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power250Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1969Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min153
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.