Volvo S60 Saloon2.0 T8 Recharge PHEV R DESIGN 4 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Information Display7M Charge Cable With 3 Pin Plug7M Type 2/Mode 3 Charge Cable9" Centre Console Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemDrive Mode SettingsDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidFront And Rear Park AssistHands Free Boot OpeningOncoming Lane MitigationSensus Navigation With European Mapping And Traffic InformationService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringTrip ComputerVoice Activated Control For Key FunctionsVolvo On Call
- 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change FunctionsDynamic ChassisElectric Rear Axle DriveLithium-Ion Battery
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemBody Colour BumpersDual Integrated Exhaust Pipes With High Gloss Black SurroundElectric Folding And Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Power WindowsHigh Gloss Black Door Mirrors And Window SurroundHigh Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille With High Gloss Black SurroundHome Safe And Approach LightingPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRecharging Port Located In Nearside Front WingRoof AntennaVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Clean Zone Air Quality System + Pollen Filter60/40 Power Folding Split Rear Seat Backrests And HeadrestsA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderB Pillar VentilationCentre Console CupholdersCharcoal Carpets And Floor MatsCharcoal HeadliningContour Sports Seats With Nappa Leather/Textile UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Seat Cushion ExtensionFront And Rear Footwell And Side Step IlluminationFront And Rear Reading Lights And Centre Armrest Storage IlluminationFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Door Pockets And Front Cupholder IlluminationGlovebox Compartment With IlluminationHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Gloss Black Steering Wheel Remote Infotainment ControlsIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderIsofix Attachment On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment IlluminationLuggage Compartment Load HooksLuggage Compartment Net PocketMulticolour Theatre LightingRear Armrest With Storage + CupholdersRecharge Aluminium Tread PlatesSports Leather Gear KnobSports PedalsTailgate Illumination And Ambient Door LightingTailored Sports Steering Wheel
- 5 X 3 Point SeatbeltsCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Large Animal Detection + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsFirst Aid KitFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthMechanical Child Locks On Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And Pretensioners For All SeatsSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking Including Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive Includes Keyless Entry And Keyless StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Bootlid
- Lower Dashboard, Tunnel Console And Door Panel In CharcoalMetal Mesh Inlays
- Tyre Sealant Kit And Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1978 kgGross Vehicle Weight2500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight522 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)391 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4761 cmWidth1916 cmWheelbase2872 cmWidth (including mirrors)2040 cmHeight1437 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.6 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP390 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW287 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesR DesignCoin DescriptionT8 Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742eBadge Power390Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 3 kW7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh11.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.5WLTP - AER (km) - Comb58WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Min58WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Max49WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max50WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max16.8WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb37WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Max30.4WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Min37WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.7WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb34.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max31.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min34.2
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb40WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min40WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max46
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb42.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min156.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max141.1
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.