Volvo S90 Saloon2.0 T8 RC PHEV  Inscription 4 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display9" Centre Console Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemDrive Mode SettingsDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidDriver Assistance (Pilot Assist And Adaptive Cruise Control)Driver Awareness - Blind Spot System + Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert With Autobrake, Rear Collision Warning And MitigationEcall Emergency SystemFront And Rear Park AssistOncoming Lane MitigationPowered Bootlid OperationService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVolvo On Call App
- 7M 10Amp Charge Cable With 3 Pin Plug And 7M 1 Phase 16Amp Type 2/Mode 3 Charge Cable8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change FunctionsDynamic ChassisElectric Rear Axle DriveLithium-Ion Battery 11.8Kwh
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Google Automotive Services - Navigation With Voice Recoginition And Google AssistantSteering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior + Exterior MirrorsAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemChrome Deco Lower Front BumperChrome Door Handle Deco StripsChrome Lower Door Mouldings With Recharge LogoChrome Window SurroundColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsDual Integrated Exhaust PipesFront And Rear Power WindowsHigh Gloss Black Front Grille With Chrome InsertsHome Safe And Approach LightingLaminated Rear And Side WindowsPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear BootRear Led Lights With Sequential IndicatorsRear Side Wing DoorsRecharging Port Located In Nearside Front WingRoof AntennaVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Boot12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Clean Zone Air Quality System + Pollen Filter3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd RowA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderAmbient Door And Instrument Panel LightingB Pillar VentilationBoot Lid IlluminationCentre Armrest Storage IlluminationCentre Console Cupholder And StorageDriver's Side Lower Dashboard Storage CompartmentExtended Front Seat CushionsFront And Rear Door Pocket And Front Cupholder IlluminationFront And Rear Footwell And Side Step IlluminationFront And Rear Reading Lights And Centre Armrest Storage IlluminationFront Head RestraintsGlovebox Compartment With IlluminationHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Front And Rear Aluminium Tread PlatesIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderIntegrated Sun Curtains In Rear DoorsIsofix Attachment On Outer Rear SeatsLuxury Floor MatsOrrefors Crystal Gear Lever KnobPower Driver Seat With Multi-Directional Lumbar Support And Memory For Seat And Exterior MirrorsPower Folding Rear Seat Backrests And HeadrestsPowered Integrated Rear Window SunblindRear Armrest With Storage + CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSki Hatch In Rear Seat BackrestVersatile Split Folding Rear Seat - 60/40
- Seat Pack - S90
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive BonnetCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Large Animal Detection + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsFirst Aid KitFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthMechanical Child Locks On Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And Pretensioners For All SeatsSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking Including Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive Includes Keyless Entry And Keyless StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Boot Area
- Tailored Instrument Panel And Door Tops With Contrast Stitching
- 19'' 10 Spoke Diamond Cut Black Alloy WheelsTyre Sealant Kit And Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2040 kgGross Vehicle Weight2570 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)461 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4963 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2941 cmWidth (including mirrors)2019 cmHeight1446 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.7 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP455 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW335 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesInscriptionCoin DescriptionT8  Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power455Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)480Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)162Battery Charge Type 3 kW7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh18.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb88WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL88WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH74WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH19.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb54.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH46WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL54.7
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb19WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL19WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH25
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL0.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL352.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH256.5
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.