Volvo V90 Estate2.0 B4P Momentum 5 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seatsPower Folding Rear Seat Backrests and HeadrestsFolding rear seatsVersatile split folding rear seat - 60/40
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnRear armrestRear armrest with storage + cupholders
- AlarmAnti-theft alarm including immobiliser/volume sensor + level sensorRemote central lockingKey integrated remote control central locking + fuel flap with deadlocking system and auto open/close power windows
- Front electric windowsFront and rear power windows
- Roof railsIntegrated roof rails in black
- LED 3rd brake lightAdaptive brake lights with high level LED brake lightsLED headlightsAutomatic LED Headlights + Active high beam incorporating daytime running lightsLED Indicator lightsRear LED lights with sequential indicators
- Drivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign information displayCurtain airbagsIC (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthSide airbagsFront seats SIPS airbagsCollision avoidance brakingCity safety with steering support with Pedestrian + cyclist + front collision warning with full auto brake and rear auto brake
- PASSpeed sensitive steeringLane departure warningLane keep assist with driver alert control
- Electric door mirrorsColour coordinated auto folding and heated power door mirrors
- ABSVehicle deceleration control with Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution and Emergency Brake AssistTraction controlStability and Traction Control with Spin control, Engine Drag Control and Corner Traction Control
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth Handsfree Phone ConnectionWireless mobile phone chargingWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone ChargingWireless mobile phone chargingWireless smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- Digital radioDAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Audio remote controlSteering wheel remote infotainment controls
- Electric tailgatePower operated tailgateGesture tailgate/bootlid opening and closingHandsfree bootlid opening/closing
- Navigation systemGoogle automotive services enabled entertainment apps, navigation with google maps, voice recognition with google assistant
- Minimum Kerbweight1756Gross Vehicle Weight2350Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight594Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)723No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1526Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4936Width1895Wheelbase2941Width (including mirrors)2019Height1475
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low - Min27.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max25.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max37.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max36.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP197Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW145Engine Power - RPM4800Engine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG30.6
- Coin SeriesMomentumCoin DescriptionB4pStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eService Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power197Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1969Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style10 Spoke TurbineAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min158
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
A brilliant car for motorway mileage. Its no sportscar buts thats not what I wanted. Comfort and ease of driving are essential to a high mileage dri ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.