Volvo V90 Estate2.0 T6  RC PHEV Inscription 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display9" Centre Console Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree Phone ConnectionDrive Mode SettingsE-CallGoogle Automotive Services Enabled Entertainment Apps, Navigation With Google Maps, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantHandsfree Bootlid Opening/ClosingLane Keep Assist With Driver Alert ControlOncoming Lane MitigationPower Operated TailgateSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVolvo On Call
- 7M 10Amp Charge Cable With 3 Pin Plug And 7M 1 Phase 16Amp Type 2/Mode 3 Charge Cable8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change FunctionsElectric Rear Axle DriveLithium-Ion Battery
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Steering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior + Exterior MirrorsAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsChrome Front Lower BumperChrome Lower Door MouldingsChrome Window SurroundColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsFront And Rear Power WindowsHigh Gloss Black Front Grille With Chrome InsertsHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In SilverLaminated Rear And Side WindowsPuddle Lights In Exterior Door HandlesRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Led Lights With Sequential IndicatorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRecharging Port Located In Nearside Front WingRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Clean Zone Air Quality System + Pollen Filter3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Tailored Steering Wheel With Chrome TrimA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderAmbient Door And Instrument Panel LightingB Pillar VentilationBright Metal Luggage ThresholdCargo Divider With Grocery Bag HolderCenter Console Cupholders And StorageDriver's Side Lower Dashboard Storage CompartmentExtended Front Seat CushionsFront 12V Socket Tunnel Console And Cargo AreaFront Centre Armrest Storage IlluminationFront Footwell And Side Step IlluminationFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Door Pockets And Front Cupholder IlluminationFront/Rear Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated TailgateIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderIntegrated Sun Curtains In Rear DoorsIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLoad CoverLoad Protection NetLuxury Floor MatsOff-Black Finish In Steering WheelOrrefors Crystal Gear Lever KnobPower Driver Seat With Memory For Seat And Exterior MirrorsPower Folding Rear Seat Backrests And HeadrestsRear Armrest With Storage + CupholdersRear Footwell And Side Step IlluminationRecharge Aluminium Tread PlatesSingle Passenger SeatSki HatchUnderfloor Cargo StorageVersatile Split Folding Rear Seat - 60/40
- Driver Assist Pack - V90Seat Pack - V90
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive BonnetCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto Brake And Rear Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And Pretensioners For All SeatsSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive With Keyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Tailored Instrument Panel And Door Tops With Contrast Stitching
- Tyre Sealant Kit And Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2026 kgGross Vehicle Weight2590 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight564 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)714 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1517 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4945 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2941 cmWidth (including mirrors)2019 cmHeight1478 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.5 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP350 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW257 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM2500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Coin SeriesInscriptionCoin DescriptionT6  Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power350Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)480Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)162Battery Charge Type 3 kW7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh18.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb87WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL87WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH74WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.7WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH19.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb54.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH46WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL54.1
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb18WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL18WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH25
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL0.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL352.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH256.5
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.