Volvo XC40 Estate1.5 T2 Momentum Core 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Instrument Display9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenBluetooth Hands Free Telephone KitLane Keep Assist With Driver Alert ControlOncoming Lane MitigationRear Park AssistSensus Navigation With European Mapping And Traffic InformationSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVoice Activated Control For Key FunctionsVolvo On Call
- Dynamic Chassis
- Dab Digital RadioSensus Connect With High Performance Sound, 8 Speakers/250W, Front Usb And 2 Rear Type C UsbSteering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsDark Grey Front Grille With Chrome SurroundFront And Rear Electric WindowsHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In BlackLed Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear WiperRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment3 Spoke Tailored Steering Wheel60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderBlond HeadliningCentre Console Cupholders And StorageDriver's Side Lower Dashboard Credit Card Storage CompartmentElectronic Climate Control With Clean Zone Air Quality System And Pollen FilterFloor MatsFront HeadrestsFront Reading Light And Theatre LightingHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHeight/Tilt Adjustable Driver's SeatIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsLoad Protection NetRear HeadrestsTailored GearknobTextile Cloth UpholsteryVanity Mirror Ticket Holder
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrian, Cyclist And Large Animal Detection And Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistInflatable CurtainPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Lower Dashboard, Tunnel Console And Door Panel In CharcoalOrigin Inlay
- 17" 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1509 kgGross Vehicle Weight2080 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight571 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)578 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load110 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1328 litres
- Length4425 cmWidth1910 cmWheelbase2702 cmWidth (including mirrors)2034 cmHeight1658 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min31.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max29.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max38.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min47.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max37.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP129 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW95 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT181Engine Torque - NM245 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25
- Coin SeriesMomentum CoreCoin DescriptionT2Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power129Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1477 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R17Tyre Size Rear235/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)144 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.018HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max173WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min158
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.