Volvo XC40 Estate1.5 T2 Momentum Core 5 Doors
- Curtain airbagsInflatable curtainDrivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign information displaySide airbagsFront seats SIPS airbagsCollision avoidance brakingCity safety includes pedestrian, cyclist and large animal detection and front collision warning with full auto brake
- AlarmAnti-theft alarm including immobiliser/volume sensor + level sensorRemote central lockingKey integrated remote control central locking + fuel flap with deadlocking system and auto open/close power windows
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsRear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight/tilt adjustable driver's seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix attachments on rear seatsFolding rear seats60/40 versatile split folding rear seat
- Roof railsIntegrated roof rails in black
- LED headlightsLED Headlights + Active high beam incorporating daytime running lightsLED 3rd brake lightAdaptive brake lights with high level LED brake lights
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimTextile cloth upholstery
- Alloy wheels17" 5 spoke alloy wheels
- ABSVehicle deceleration control with Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution and Emergency Brake AssistTraction controlStability and Traction Control with Spin control, Engine Drag Control and Corner Traction Control
- PASSpeed sensitive steeringReverse parking aidRear park assistLane departure warningLane keep assist with driver alert control
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted remote controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceSensus connect with high performance sound, 8 speakers/250W, front USB and 2 rear type C USB
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth hands free telephone kit
- Electric door mirrorsColour coordinated auto folding and heated power door mirrors
- Digital Instrument Cluster12.3" Active TFT crystal driver's instrument displayNavigation systemSensus navigation with European mapping and traffic information
- Climate controlElectronic climate control with clean zone air quality system and pollen Filter
- Minimum Kerbweight1509Gross Vehicle Weight2060Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight551Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)586No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load110Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1336
- Length4425Width1910Wheelbase2702Width (including mirrors)2034Height1658Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low - Min31.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max29.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max38.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - High - Max42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min38.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max37.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP129Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW95Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT181Engine Torque - NM245Engine Torque - RPM1600Engine Torque - MKG25
- Coin SeriesMomentum CoreCoin DescriptionT2Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power129Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1477Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R17Tyre Size Rear235/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)144Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.018HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max173WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min158
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.