Volvo XC40 Estate1.5 T3  Momentum 5 Doors Geartronic
- 12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Instrument Display9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Hands Free Telephone KitDrive Mode SelectorLane Keep Assist With Driver Alert ControlOncoming Lane MitigationSensus Navigation With European Mapping And Traffic InformationSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVoice Activated Control For Key FunctionsVolvo On Call
- Dynamic Chassis
- Dab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsDark Grey Front Grille With Chrome SurroundFront And Rear Electric WindowsHigh Gloss Black Sensus Surround DecoHigh Gloss Silver Front And Rear Skid PlateHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In SilverLed Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear WiperRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control And Rear Air Vent3 Spoke Tailored Steering Wheel With Chrome Trim60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderCentre Console Cupholders And StorageFloor MatsFront Footwell IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Reading Light And Theatre LightingFront Tunnel Net Pocket And Integrated Waste BinGlovebox Bag HookHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsLoad Protection NetRear Armrest / Integral Cup Holders / Storage TrayRear Coat HookTailored GearknobUnderfloor Cargo StorageVanity Mirror With Ticket Holder
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrian, Cyclist And Large Animal Detection And Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistInflatable CurtainPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Urban Grid Aluminium Inlay
- Minimum Kerbweight1554 kgGross Vehicle Weight2120 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight566 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)578 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1328 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4425 cmWidth1910 cmWheelbase2702 cmWidth (including mirrors)2034 cmHeight1658 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb38.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Min28.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Max26.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min45.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max35.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT195Engine Torque - NM265 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27
- Coin SeriesMomentumCoin DescriptionT3 Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1477 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)147 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.02WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min165
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.