Volvo Xc60 Estate2.0 B5P  Momentum 5 Doors Geartronic
- 12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Instrument Display9" Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemDrive Mode SelectorDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidOncoming Lane MitigationSensus Navigation With European Mapping And Traffic InformationService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringTrip ComputerVoice Control SystemVolvo On Call
- 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change Functions
- Dab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior + Exterior MirrorsAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemBody Colour BumpersColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsElectric Front+Rear WindowsFront Aluminium Tread PlatesHome Safe And Approach LightingIlluminated Side StepsIntegrated Silver Roof RailsLed Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsPiano Black Front Grille With Chrome SurroundRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear WiperRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerTinted WindscreenTwin Exhaust Tailpipes With Chrome FinishersVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel With Chrome TrimB Pillar VentilationBright Metal Luggage ThresholdCentre Armrest Storage IlluminationCentre Console Cupholders And StorageFloor MatsFront Footwell IlluminationFront Reading LightsHead Restraints For All SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderLeather UpholsteryLoad CoverLoad Protection NetPower Height Adjustable Passenger Seat With Lumbar SupportRear Armrest / Integral Cup Holders / Storage TrayRear Seat Concealed StorageTheatre LightsUnderfloor Stowage CompartmentVersatile Split Folding Rear Seat - 60/40
- 5 Three Point SeatbeltsCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Large Animal Detection + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And PretensionersSips (Side Impact Protection System)Sips AirbagsSlippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Iron Ore Inlays
- Minimum Kerbweight1799 kgGross Vehicle Weight2400 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)71 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight601 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)613 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1410 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4688 cmWidth1999 cmWheelbase2865 cmWidth (including mirrors)2117 cmHeight1658 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL26.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH25WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH36.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL38.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP250 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW184 kwEngine Power - RPM5400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Coin SeriesMomentumCoin DescriptionB5pStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %95NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power250Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Y SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)149 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL168
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.