Volvo Xc60 Estate2.0 T8 455 Recharge PHEV R DESIGN Pro 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Instrument Display9" Centre Console Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemDrive Mode SelectorDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidEmergency Services Call SystemFront And Rear Park AssistGoogle Automotive ServicesOncoming Lane MitigationService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringTrip ComputerVolvo On Call With AppWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 7M 10Amp Charge Cable With 3 Pin Plug And 7M 1-Phase 16Amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge Cable8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change FunctionsActive Four-C Chassis + Four Corner Adaptive Damper With Electronic Rear Air SuspensionElectric Rear Axle Drive
- Dab Digital RadioFresh Air Subwoofer
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior + Exterior MirrorsAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsDark Tinted Windows For Rear Side Windows And Cargo AreaElectric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Power Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front+Rear WindowsHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsHigh Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille With High Gloss Black SurroundHigh Gloss Black Rear Bumper DecoHigh Gloss Black Window Frame SurroundHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In High Gloss BlackPower Glass Tilt And Slide Panoramic Sunroof With Sun CurtainPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRecharging Port Located In Nearside Front WingRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerTinted WindscreenVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Clean Zone Air Quality System And Pollen Filter3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Tailored Sports Steering WheelA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderB Pillar VentilationBright Metal Luggage ThresholdCentre Armrest Storage IlluminationCentre Console Cupholders And StorageCharcoal HeadliningContour Sports Seats With Nappa Leather/Textile UpholsteryFloor MatsFront And Rear Door Pocket And Front Cupholder IlluminationFront Footwell And Side Step IlluminationFront Reading LightsFront Seat Cushion ExtensionsHead Restraints For All SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Gloss Black Steering Wheel Remote Infotainment ControlsIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderLoad CoverLoad Protection NetMulti Directional Lumbar SupportPower Driver Seat With Memory + Exterior Mirrors MemoryRear Armrest With CupholderRear Footwell And Side Step IlluminationRear Seat Concealed StorageRecharge Aluminium Tread PlatesSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Leather Gear KnobSport PedalsTailgate Illumination And Ambient Door LightingTheatre LightsUnderfloor Stowage CompartmentVersatile Split Folding Rear Seat - 60/40
- Lighting Pack - Xc60 Phev
- 5 Three Point SeatbeltsCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Large Animal Detection + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthMechanical Child Locks On Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And PretensionersSips (Side Impact Protection System)Sips AirbagsSlippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive (Includes Keyless Entry And Keyless Start) With Handsfree Tailgate Opening/ClosingLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Metal Mesh InlaysTailored Instrument Panel With Contrast Stitching
- Tyre Sealant Kit + 12V Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2080 kgGross Vehicle Weight2660 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)71 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)598 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1395 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4708 cmWidth1999 cmWheelbase2865 cmWidth (including mirrors)2117 cmHeight1658 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP455 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW335 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesR Design ProCoin DescriptionT8 455 Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power455Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R21Tyre Size Rear255/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)480Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh18.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb75WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL77WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH67WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL19.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH21.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb46.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH41.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL47.8
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb25WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL24WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH30
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL282.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH217
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.