Volvo Xc90 Estate2.0 T8 Recharge PHEV Inscription Expr 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Instrument Display7M Charge Cable With 3 Pin Plug7M Type 2/Mode 3 Charge Cable9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionDrive Mode SettingsDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidDriver Assistance (Pilot Assist And Adaptive Cruise Control)Driver Awareness - Blind Spot Information System With Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert With Autobrake And Rear Collision Warning And MitigationFront And Rear Park AssistHandsfree Power Tailgate Opening And ClosingOncoming Lane MitigationRemote Engine StartSensus Navigation With European Mapping And Traffic InformationService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringTrip ComputerVoice Activated Control For Key FunctionsVolvo On Call
- 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change FunctionsAll Wheel Drive SystemElectric Rear Axle DriveLithium-Ion BatteryTouring Chassis
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Steering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior + Exterior MirrorsAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsBody Colour BumpersChrome Front And Rear Bumper Plus Lower Side MouldingsChrome Window SurroundColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsDual Integrated Exhaust PipesFront And Rear Power WindowsHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In SilverMatt Silver Front Grille With Chrome DetailingPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Wash/Wipe With Intermittent Wipe SettingRecharging Port Located In Nearside Front WingRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket Front Tunnel Console, Rear Passenger Compartment And Cargo Area3 Spoke Tailored Leather Steering Wheel With Off- Black4 Zone Electronic Climate Control + Cooled GloveboxA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderB Pillar VentilationBlond HeadliningBright Metal Luggage ThresholdCargo Divider With Grocery Bag HolderCentre Console Cupholders And StorageDriver's Side Lower Dashboard Storage CompartmentFloor MatsFront And Rear Aluminium Tread PlatesFront And Rear Reading Lights, Theatre Lighting And Centre Armrest Storage IlluminationFront Footwell And Side Step IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Seat Cushion ExtensionsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderIllumination Lockable Glovebox CompartmentLeather Faced UpholsteryLoad Protection NetLower Dashboard, Tunnel Console, Lower Door Panel In BlondOutboard Armrest With Cupholder And Storage For Third Row PassengersPower Driver Seat With Multi Directional Lumbar Support And Memory For Seat And Exterior MirrorsPower Folding 2Nd Row HeadrestsPower Passenger Seat With Multi Directional Lumbar Support And MemoryRear HeadrestsRecharge Aluminium Tread PlatesSemi Automatic Load CoverSteering Wheel Audio ControlsThree 2Nd Row Individual Folding Passenger Seats With Fore/Aft AdjustmentTwo 3Rd Row Individual Folding Passenger SeatsUnderfloor Cargo Storage
- 7 Three Point SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrian, Cyclist And Large Animal Detection And Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsFirst Aid KitFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And Pretensioners For All SeatsSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive (Includes Keyless Entry And Keyless Start) With Remote TagLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Glovebox And Tailgate
- Iron Ore Inlays
- Tyre Sealant Kit + 12V Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2250 kgGross Vehicle Weight2980 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight730 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)316 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1816 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4953 cmWidth2008 cmWheelbase2984 cmWidth (including mirrors)2140 cmHeight1776 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.8 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP390 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW287 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesInscription ExprCoin DescriptionT8 Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power390Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front275/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)162Battery Charge Type 3 kW7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh11.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEL43WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEH38WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb48WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL49WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH44WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL16.8WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.6WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEH23.6WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEL26.7WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb30WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH27.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL30.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb61WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL61WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH76
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL2.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH3.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL104.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH83.1
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.