Abarth 695 Hatchback1.4 T-Jet 180 3 Doors
- Bonnet And Roof StickersDark Tinted Rear WindowsDual Mode Record Monza Exhaust System With Four TailpipesElectric Front WindowsPrivacy GlassRear WiperScorpion Antenna PlugUnique 70Th BadgeUnique Body Kit (Side Skirts, Wheel Arches, Front Bumper)Body Coloured BumpersAdjustable Spoiler
- Bi-Xenon HeadlightsFront Fog LightsLed Daytime Running Lights
- Auto Climate ControlHigh Performance Bmc Air Filter
- 12V SocketBoot MatFloor MatsGloveboxHeight Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Stowage NetLeather UpholsterySports Alcantara Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Carbon Fibre DetailingStainless Steel Pedals
- 6 Speakers
- Mechanical Limited Slip DifferentialKoni Front And Rear Suspension With Frequency Selective Damping Technology
- Uconnect Live ServiceU-Connect Access Via MobileTrip ComputerSports ButtonRear Parking SensorsDualdrive PasApple Car Play/Android Auto7" Touchscreen Radio With Navigation, Bluetooth, Usb, Aux, And Dab7" Tft Instrument Display With Sports Mode
- Red Brembo Brake CalipersTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWindow AirbagsAbsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEsp + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderFront Side Airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seat MemoryRear HeadrestsUnique Sabelt Tricolore Seats
- AlarmCentral LockingImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Body Colour Dashboard
- 17" Super Sport Matt Black Alloy WheelsFix And Go Kit
- Electric Adjustable Heated Door Mirrors
- Length3660 cmWidth1627 cmWheelbase2300 cmWidth (including mirrors)1893 cmHeight1485 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP180 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW132 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC1368 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin DescriptionT-Jet 180Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage72000 milesBadge Power180Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)550 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleBlack Super SportAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)161 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL156
- WLTP - MPG - Comb40.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL30.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH30.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH44.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL47.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.9
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.