Alfa Romeo Stelvio Estate2.0 Turbo 280 Veloce 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Full Tft Instrument ClusterActive Blind Spot AssistActive Cruise ControlAlfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment System (Radio, 3D Nav, Mp3, Aux-In, Bluetooth)Alfa Connect BoxAlfa Connected ServicesApple Car Play/Android AutoDna UnlatchedDriver Attention Alert SystemEuropean MapsFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistPasPower TailgateRear View Camera With Dynamic Grid LinesRemote Tailgate Release With Key Fob ButtonSteering Wheel ButtonsStop/Start SystemTmc ProTraffic Sign Recognition (Tsr)Trip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- 2 Usb Power Socket For Rear SeatDab Digital Audio BroadcastUsb And Aux In Armrest
- Alfa Romeo Assistance StickerAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBelly PanDark Finish V GrilleDark Matt Exhaust TipsDark Miron Scudetto (Shield)Darkened Rear LightsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Autodimming Outside Rearview MirrorsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle Courtesy LightsExterior Mirror FinishingFront And Rear Electric WindowsFuel Door Solenoid Locking With Doors LockingFull Led Matrix Trilobe HeadlampsHeated Washer JetsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/Wipe
- 230V/50Hz Auxiliary Power Outlet In Trunk3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality Control SystemAluminium Front Kick PlateAluminium Interior InsertsAluminium Shift Paddles On Steering ColumnAluminium Sports PedalsDark HeadliningDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Auto Temp Control With Humidity SensorEnglish HandbookFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsFunctional Led LightingInterior Ambient LightingIp Driver StorageRear Air VentsRear HeadrestsRoller Cover For Cargo AreaSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Leather Steering WheelSports Leather Gear KnobThird Rear Headrest
- Premium Pack - StelvioVeloce Pack - Stelvio
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbsAsrAutonomous Emergency BrakingDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront Seat Mounted Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Seat IsofixSos - Emergency Call ButtonTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Bonnet And Intrusion ProtectionDriver And Front Passenger Doors With Passive Entry And Keyless GoImmobiliser
- Monotone Wheel Centre CapsTyre Inflation Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb192 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1995 ccCompression Ratio10.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90 mmFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb33.2
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power280Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTurbo 280Coin SeriesVeloceGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737DManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.7 secEngine Power - Bhp280 bhpEngine Power - Kw206 kwEngine Power - Rpm5250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm400 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2250 rpmTop Speed143 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 PetalWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1632 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4687 mmWheelbase2818 mmWidth1903 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresGross Vehicle Weight2350 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresMax. Loading Weight690 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1660 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.