Audi Q5 Estate50 TFSI e Quattro Sport 5 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus With 12.3" Screen And Three Different Layout DesignsAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCruise Control + Speed LimiterElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringMmi Navigation Plus With 10.1" Touch ScreenPower TailgateReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System With Audi Hotword Activation "Hey Audi"
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerDynamic SuspensionQuattro On DemandType 2 Mode 3 22Kw 32 Amp Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Dab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAir Inlets In Matt Titanium Black With Blades In Matt Aluminium SilverAluminium Roof RailsAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Plated Exhaust TrimsDaytime Running LightsDoor Sills In Selenite SilverElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsLed Headlights And Led Tail LightsLower Bumpers Painted In Contrast Manhattan GreyMatt Selenite Silver Underbody ProtectionMatt Twilight Grey Radiator Grille With Chrome Vertical StrutsRear Chrome Trim Strip Below LightsRear Diffuser Strip In Selenite SilverRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof Bars
- 2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket3 Rear Headrests3 Spoke Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel With Shift Paddles40:20:40 Split Folding 3 Rear Bench Seat In 2Nd Row With Rear Centre ArmrestComfort Front Centre ArmrestDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlDoor Sills Trims With Aluminium InlaysFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherManual Seat Adjustment With 4-Way Electric Lumbar SupportRear Seat Bench PlusSilver Cloth HeadliningSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitTrunk Roller CoverTwin Leather Upholstery + Front Sports Seats
- High Gloss Pack - Q5Led Interior Light Pack - Q5
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeat Belt Force LimiterSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go Access/Ignition SystemRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Rhombus Inlay
- 18" 5 Twin Spoke Dynamic Design Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2075 kgGross Vehicle Weight2660 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight585 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)465 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1405 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4682 cmWheelbase2819 cmWidth (including mirrors)2140 cmHeight (including roof rails)1659 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1 secTop Speed148 mphEngine Power - BHP299 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW220 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eBadge Power299Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1984 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeFygc9y
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh17.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH61WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb39WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH38WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL39Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity14.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb35WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL35WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH36
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb188.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL188.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH188.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Audi Q5 Estate?The Audi Q5 Estate is 4682mm long with a wheelbase of 2820mm. The width including mirrors is 2140mm and it is 1662mm high.Is Audi Q5 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The Audi Q5 comes in four-wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Audi Q5 achieve?The Audi Q5 is efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 30 to 40mpg depending on trim level.How long is the warranty on the Q5 Estate?The Audi AQ5 Estate comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Audi Q5 have as standard?Audi Q5s are fitted with 18-inch ‘5-twin-spoke’ alloy wheels and Dynamic Suspension, and also come with auto lights and wipers, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, 3-zone climate control, cruise control and LED lights. Also on the standard equipment list are electrically folding door mirrors, MMI Navigation Plus infotainment with 10.1-inch colour touchscreen, the 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit, Audi Smartphone interface, Audi Pre-Sense city safety system, a powered tailgate, front and rear parking sensors, a reversing camera, roof rails, and voice control.Is the Audi Q5 a 7-seater?No. Even though it’s a larger SUV, the Audi Q5 and Q5 Sportback can only carry 5 people, but that does mean there's plenty of room for passengers and their luggage.Does the Audi Q5 have parking sensors?Yes. Every Audi Q5 and Q5 Sportback has front and rear parking sensors, with an acoustic warning signal fitted as standard on even the performance-oriented SQ5 and SQ5 Sportback.How much boot space does the Audi Q5 have?There's 550 litres on offer in the boot of the regular Audi Q5, while the TFSIe plug-in hybrid’s figure drops to 465 litres. Subtract 40 litres from either of these for the equivalent boot capacity of the Q5 Sportback.