Audi Q8 EstateSQ8 TFSI Quattro 5 Doors Tiptronic [C+S]
- 10.1" And 8.6" Dual Colour TouchscreensAll Wheel SteeringAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High Resolution Lcd Display With Fully Customisable Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop SystemElectro-Mechanical PasLow Washer Fluid IndicatorMmi - Multi Media Interface Control SystemMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi TouchNatural Voice RecognitionOn Board ComputerOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackPower Operated TailgateService Interval Indicator
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology85 Litre Fuel TankQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre DifferentialS Specific Adaptive Air Suspension
- Audi Music Interface With 2 Usb Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsAux-In SocketDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAluminium Look Door MirrorsAluminium Window TrimAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi LogoAudi Hd Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Coloured BumpersComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionElectric Front+Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Auto Dimming/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Memory Function, Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldLed Signature Daytime Running LightsPlatinum Grey Front Spoiler Lip And Diffuser InsertPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperS Specific Dual Brach Chrome Tailpipes On Both The Left And RightS Specific Front And Rear BumpersS Specific Radiator Grille Frame In Matt Selenite SilverS Specific Side Skirts In Matt Selenite SilverSide Air Inlet Grilles In Matt Titanium BlackTrim And Underbody Protection In Matt Selenite Silver
- 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control4-Way Lumbar Support For Front Seats40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestDriver Seat Memory FunctionElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill TrimsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat And 2 Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Child Seat Mounting For All 3 Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment Sill Protection In Stainless SteelRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear HeadrestsRear Seat Bench PlusSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool KitUpper And Lower Interior Elements In Leather, Leather Door ArmrestsValcona Leather Upholstery + Super Sports Seats With S Embossed Logo
- Comfort And Sound Pack - Sq8
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAudi Pre Sense FrontChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPredictive Pedestrian ProtectionSeatbelt MonitoringTraction ControlTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserKeyless Go With Remote Central Locking
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2270 kgGross Vehicle Weight2960 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)85 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight690 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)680 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1755 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5006 cmWheelbase2996 cmWidth (including mirrors)2190 cmHeight (including roof rails)1708 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb22.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL22.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH22.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb12.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL12.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH12.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.1 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP507 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW373 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT568Engine Torque - NM770 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG78.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.4 mmCC3996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4mnsw1
- Coin SeriesSq8 [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power507Badge Engine CC4.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front285/40 R22Tyre Size Rear285/40 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin V SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb287WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH290WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL287
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.