BMW I5 Saloon250kW eDrive40 M Sport 84kWh 4 Doors Auto [22kWCh]
- Bmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Iconic Sounds ElectricBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCruise Control With Brake AssistMultifunctional Instrument PanelOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board Computer Inc. Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Liquid Crystal Info Display, Journey Computer, Outside Temperature Display, Personal ProfileOn-Board Diagnosis - ObdPasPowered By Operating System 7.0Run Flat IndicatorService Interval Indicator
- Ac Charging Professional 22KwStandard Ac Charging Cable (Mode 3) 22Kw
- Dab TunerPersonal EsimWireless Charging Tray
- Acoustic GlazingAdaptive Led HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightPreparation For High Beam AssistantRear BootRear Side Wing Doors
- 2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning3 Spoke Leather M Steering Wheel In Bmw M Specific Design With M Badge40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestArmrest - Front And Rear Integrated Door Trim, Centre Console Includes Storage Compartment, Rear Centre Includes 2 CupholdersElectrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerFront Sport SeatsHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsM Anthracite HeadliningM Sport Pedal Covers In Stainless SteelRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatThrough Loading SystemVelour Floormats
- Ambient Lighting Pack - 5 Series/I5Connected Package Professional - 5 Series/I5Driving Assistance Pack - 5 Series/I5Expanded Exterior Mirror Package - 5 Series/I5M High Gloss Shadow Line Pack - 5 Series/ I5M Sport Exterior Styling Pack - 5 Series/I5
- 3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAcoustic Protection For PedestriansActive ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake AssistBrake Energy RegenerationCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off And Interior LightingDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver Central AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionEngine Drag Torque ControlFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Head Restraints With Anti-WhiplashHead Airbags For First And Second Row SeatsHill Start AssistLocking Of Doors After Driving OffM Sport Brake In Dark Blue Metallic Painted Brake Callipers With M DesignationMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsPc Ibrake Postcrash Approach Control Warning With Light Braking FunctionSide Impact ProtectionTrailer Stability ControlTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm SystemBmw Digital KeyLocking Wheel Bolts
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2740 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)490 litresMax. Loading Weight610 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2130 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.3
- Height1515 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5060 mmWheelbase2995 mmWidth1900 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2156 mm
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 935 MWheel Type19" Alloy
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6 secEngine Power - Bhp340 bhpEngine Power - Kw250 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm400 nmTop Speed120 mph
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power340Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionEdrive40Coin SeriesM Sport [22Kwch]Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743EDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeHa0001n0Engine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh83.9Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2610Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)780Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)255Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw22Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)34Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw250Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw250Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity81.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City14.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh18.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel16.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High20.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High15.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low14.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium13.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City4.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High4.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low4.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium4.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City666Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb566Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh503Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel573Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High459Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High626Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low650Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium677Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City413.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb351.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh312.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel356Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Extra High285.2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High389Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low403.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium420.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.