BMW iX1 Electric Estate230kW xDrive30 xLine 65kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging And Data Transmission (Front Centre Console) And 2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging (Rear Centre Console)Attentiveness AssistPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableServotronic PasTyre Puncture Warning SystemWidescreen DisplayParking Assistant With Reversing Assistant, Active Pdc, Lateral Parking Aid, Rear View Camera And Park Distance ControlMy ModesLuxury Instrument PanelLanguage Version EnglishIdrive ControllerElectrically Opening/Closing Tailgate With Opening/Closing With Remote Control And Contactless Opening And ClosingDrive Off AssistantConnected Edrive ServicesCondition Based ServiceBrake Pad Wear IndicatorBmw TeleservicesBmw Operating System 9 With Bmw Maps, Real-Time Traffic Information, In-Car Experiences, Remote Services And Smartphone IntegrationBmw Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit Plus With 10.25" Instrument Cluster And 10.7" Display
- Edrive Exterior SoundEu6 Emissions ManagementFast Charging Cable Professional Mode 3 For Public ChargingM Adaptive SuspensionPerformance ControlXdrive Intelligent Four Wheel Drive System
- Bmw Iconic Sound ElectricDab Digital Radio
- Aluminium Satinated Roof RailsBadge On Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBmw I Blue Door Sill InsertsBmw Individual Exterior Line Aluminium Satinated Window Frame And Window Guide Rail In Front Door/Pillar Trim/Door Mirrors In High Gloss BlackDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFolding Door Handles Integrated Flush With SurfaceFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Visual Underride Protection In Pearl ChromeFront Bumper Panel With Air Inlet In Matt BlackFront Entry Sills Aluminium Inserts With Bmw InscriptionHeated Rear WindowInvisible Exhaust TailpipeLed 3Rd Brake Light Integrated In Rear SpoilerLed Daytime Running LightsLed Number Plate LightMirror Caps Painted In Contrasting Colour Dark GreyRadiator Grille Frame In Aluminium MattRadiator Grille Struts In Aluminium MattRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear Bumper Panel With Two L-Shaped Trims In Pearl ChromeRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Trim Strips Painted In Body ColourTrailer Stabilisation LogicWindscreen Washer Nozzle For Rear View CameraWindscreen Wipers Front With Heated Washer Nozzles
- 12V - Power Sockets With Front Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Bag Hooks In Luggage Compartment2 Cup Holders In Front3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Upper Retaining Strap Clips Integrated Into Rear Panels Of Seat Backrests40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Interior LightingAnthracite Velour Front And Rear FloormatsBottle Trays In All DoorsChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsClothes Hook RearDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre Console Storage CompartmentFront Door Exit LightsFront/Rear Adjustable Head RestraintsGlove CompartmentLight On Right In Luggage CompartmentManual Steering Column Height And Depth AdjustmentMap PocketsMiddle Centre Console Storage CompartmentOne Piece Parcel Shelf Opens Together With Tailgate And RemovableRear Armrest In Door Trim PanelSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Thumbrests And Operation Of Instrument Display, Audio, Telephone And Driver AssistanceStorage Compartment Net In Left Side Trim PanelStorage Compartment With Folding Cover Under Centre Console Armrest CushionStorage Tray In Right Side Trim PanelTilt Adjustment Incl. Cargo Function Of 2Nd Row Of SeatsTrim Elements On Steering Wheel Spokes In Pearl Chrome
- Abs/EbdAutomatic Hold FunctionAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Black Belt Painted In Contrasting Colour Dark GreyBmw Emergency CallBraking ReadinessCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Electromechanical Parking BrakeEnergy Recovery SystemFirst Aid KitFront And Rear Brake DiscsFront And Rear Head AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationIntegrated Brake SystemPc Ibrake Postcrash Approach Control Warning With Light Braking FunctionRear Door Child Safety LocksThree Point Seat Belts In All BeltsTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Triangle
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateClosing System With Central LockingLocking Wheel Bolts
- Tyre Repair Kit (Including Tyre Sealant And 12V Compressor)
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh66.5Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1935Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)585Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)390Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)29Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw130Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw130Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity66.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City14.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh18.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High21.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High15.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low14.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium14.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City4.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High4.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low4.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium4.4Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City527Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb436Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh417Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel436Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High348Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High486Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low518Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium534Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City327.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb270.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh259.1Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel270.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Extra High216.2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High302Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low321.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium331.8
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeXe2b01n0Engine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power313Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionXdrive30Coin SeriesXlineGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage12000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.6 secEngine Power - Bhp313 bhpEngine Power - Kw230 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft364 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg50.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm494 nmTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleStyle 866 AerodynamicWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1616 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4500 mmWheelbase2692 mmWidth1845 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2104 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1495 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)490 litresMax. Loading Weight570 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2010 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.