BMW X7 EstatexDrive40d MHT Excellence 5 Doors Step Auto
- Attentiveness AssistAutomatic Start/Stop FunctionAutomatic Tailgate OperationBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Drive RecorderBmw Gesture ControlBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCondition Based ServiceElectric Power Steering With Servotronic Steering Optimised At All Speed RangesIntegrated Owner's HandbookLive Cockpit Professional With Head Up Display Including 12.3" Instrument Cluster And 14.9" Central DisplayParking Assistant Pro Including Reversing Assistant, Pdc, Lateral Parking Aid, Reversing Assist Camera, Parking Drive Off MonitoringSpeed Limiter
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology8 Speed Automatic With Steptronic Transmission Including Automatic Hold Function And Gearshift Paddles On The Steering WheelDrive Experience Switch With Comfort Mode + Eco Pro + Sport ModeFront And Rear Air SuspensionPermanent All Wheel Drive
- Dab RadioPersonal EsimWireless Charging Tray
- Acoustic GlazingAdaptive Air Flap Control Bars In High Gloss BlackAir Breather And Door Claddings In High Gloss ChromeAluminium Roof RailsAluminium Running BoardBody Colour Mirror HousingBody Coloured Wheel ArchesDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyElectrically Adjustable And Heated Aspheric Folding Side Mirrors With Auto Dimming, Electric Fold In Function, Automatic Parking FunctionExterior And Central Air Inlets In Front Bumper Painted Pearl ChromeFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFrameless Interior MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Ornamental Grille Struts In Chrome High GlossHeated Windscreen Washer NozzlesHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black Finish B And C PillarsIntegrated Turn IndicatorsKidney Grille Iconic GlowLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake Light In Rear SpoilerMirror Frame In High Gloss BlackMirror Triangle With Mirror Base In High Gloss BlackOne Piece Front Ornamental Grille Frame In Pearl Gloss ChromeRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight Activation And Windscreen Wiper ControlRear Side Wing DoorsSide Window Graphic In Satinated AluminiumSump Guard Front And Rear Painted In SilverTrailer Stabilisation LogicWindow Guide Rail High Gloss Black
- 12V - Power Sockets With 2X Centre Console And 1X Luggage Compartment2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Multi Function Steering Wheel40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAdditional Storage CompartmentsBmw Front And Rear Door Entry Sills With IlluminatedCentre Console Includes Storage CompartmentCompartment In Front Of CupholderDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors And Ticket HolderElectric Memory Seat Adjustment And Memory Function For Driver And Front PassengerElectrical Steering Column With Adjustable Height And Length With Activation And Control On The Steering ColumnElectrically Adjustable Front Comfort SeatsFront And Rear Colour Co-Ordinated With All Standard Carpet ColoursFront And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimGrab HandlesHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Rear HeadrestsLockable Glove CompartmentNano FilterSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Close DoorsStorage Tray And Compartment With Lid In Centre Console
- Additional Storage Compartment Pack - X7Ambient Light Interior Pack - X7Connected Package Professional - X7Interior Lighting Pack - X7Luggage Compartment Pack - X7
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Front And Outer Rear SeatsAcoustic Protection For PedestriansActive ProtectionAirbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Side Airbags And Head AirbagsAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Cornering Brake ControlAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Bmw Emergency CallChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer Seats In 2Nd Row And Both Seats In 3Rd Row Includes Top TetherComfort Cushion Seats For Outer Seats In 2Nd RowCrash Sensor Inclu Activation Of Airbags, Interior Light, Safety Battery Terminal Clamp, Hazard Warn Flasher, Unlock Doors, Deactivation Of Fuel PumpDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationHill Descent ControlIntegrated Braking SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPc Ibrake Postcrash Approach Control Warning With Light Braking FunctionTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemTyre Pressure SensorsVariable Torque DistributionWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- AlarmCentral Locking Including 2 Vehicle Keys With Integrated Emergency KeyComfort Access SystemEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel Bolts
- Galvanic Embellisher For Controls
- Minimum Kerbweight2490 kgGross Vehicle Weight3325 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight835 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)750 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2120 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length5181 mmWidth2000 mmWheelbase3105 mmWidth (including mirrors)2218 mmHeight1835 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low25.2WLTP - MPG - Medium38.7WLTP - MPG - High42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH32.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.9 secTop Speed152 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB57d30t3
- Coin SeriesExcellenceCoin Description40d XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eBadge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front285/45 R21Tyre Size Rear285/45 R21Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleY Spoke - Style 753Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.078 g/kmNOx0.04HC+NOx0.056Particles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low295WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High207WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH225WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL205
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.