Citroen E-Berlingo Electric Estate100kW Feel XL 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kWCh] [7 seat]
- 8" Touch ScreenBluetooth Telephone FacilityCitroen Connect Box Emergency Assist SystemMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterRear Parking Sensor
- 11 Kw Three Phase Onboard ChargerMode 3 Charging Cable With Type 2 Connectors - For Accelerated Charging From Wall Boxes And Dedicated Public Charging Points
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioUsb Socket
- 3Rd Brake LightAirbumpAnodised Blue Fog Light Surrounds With Airbump Coloured Surround On First Capsule And E BadgingAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack Aero SpoilerBlack Door MirrorsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Front BumperChrome Chevrons Front GrilleElectric Front WindowsElectric Heated Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multi Speed SettingHalogen HeadlightsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeLed Daytime Running LightsManual Rear Side WindowsPop Out Opening Rear Side WindowsTwin Sliding Rear DoorsTwo Tier Light Signature
- 12V Socket2 Independent And Removable Sliding Third Row Seat With Headrests3 Independent Rear Seats With HeadrestsAir ConditioningDriver And Passenger Dashboard Mounted Cup HoldersElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixing Rings 4 In Load CompartmentFoldable Passenger Seat With Elbow RestFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFull Width Front Overhead Storage ShelfHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Adjustable Lumbar Support And Elbow RestMetropolitan Cloth UpholsteryRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningRetractable Parcel ShelfSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard Grey Interior AmbianceTop Box Glove CompartmentTray Tables At The Back Of The Front Seats
- Safety Pack - BerlingoVisibility Pack - Berlingo
- 3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Second Row3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAnti-Locking Braking System With Electronic Braking Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Thorax AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Program With Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seats Seatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual AlertFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- 16" Steel Wheels With Twirl Wheel TrimCompressor With Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1801 kgGross Vehicle Weight2440 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight639 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)209 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)3500 litres
- Length4753 cmWidth1921 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight (including roof rails)1849 cm
- Top Speed84 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYesEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesFeel [11 Kwch] 7 StCoin Description50kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleTwirlAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 2 kW100Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City383WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb269WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL270WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH269WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH22.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City238WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb167WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH167WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL168Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.