Citroen C3 Hatchback1.2 PureTech 110 Max 5 Doors EAT6
- Automatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Decoration On Front Face, Under Chevrons And Around Daytime Running LightsCitroen Illuminated Signature In Led Headlights And Led Daytime Running LightsDark Tinted Tailgate And Rear Side WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFog Lights Integrated Into Front BumperFront Sequential Electric Windows With One-Touch Open/Close And Anti-Pinch SystemGloss Black Finish B PillarHeated Door MirrorsLed HeadlightsLed Third Brake LightRear Sequential Electric Windows With One-Touch Open/Close And Anti-Pinch SystemRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper With Intermittent Mode Linked To Vehicle Speed And Automatic Activation When Reverse Gear SelectedAirbump On Side Door Panel3D Rear Light Signature
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seat12V SocketAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightCloth/Leather Effect UpholsteryDriver And Passenger's Sun Visor With Courtesy MirrorDriver's Central ArmrestDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentFront Lighting Panel With Map Reading LightsFront Seats Adjustable With Forward Back Slide And Adjustable BackrestHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Mounting On Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether And Labels Indicating Fixing PointsLeather Steering Wheel With Gloss Black + Satin Chrome Elements And Audio/Telephone ControlsLeather Trimmed Gear Lever For Automatic Gearbox With Leather Effect Gaiter And Overstitching Lever Position IndicatorMap Pockets In Back Of Driver And Front Passenger SeatsParcel ShelfRow 2 - Three Seats With Individually Adjustable Head RestsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Space Under Touchscreen With Rubber MatTechwood Ambience With Advanced Comfort SeatsThree Rear HeadrestsUpholstered Armrest In Front And Rear Doors
- Usb Connection
- Variable Assistance Power SteeringSatin Chrome Surround Instrument Cluster With White Lcd And Analogue GaugesReversing CameraRear Parking SensorsMulti Function Trip ComputerLane Departure Warning SystemExterior Temperature DisplayEcall Emergency Call SystemCruise Control + Speed LimiterCoffee Break AlertCitroen Connected Nav With Dab, 6 Speakers, 7" Captive Touch Screen, Mirror Screen Includes Apple Carplay/Android Auto And Bluetooth
- Safety Pack 1 - C3Safety Pack 2 - C3Visibility Pack With Automatic Lights - C3
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceDriver And Front Passenger Seatbelts With Pyrotechnic Pretensioners And Force LimitersDriver's AirbagElectric Child LocksEsp With Anti Skid SystemFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side Airbags + Front/Rear Curtain AirbagsHill Start AssistManual Parking Brake With Leather Handle And Chrome Finish ButtonMono-Tone HornOuter Rear Seats With Pretensioners And Force LimitersThree Rear 3-Point SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmAutomatic Door And Boot Locking With Automatic Unlocking In Case Of ImpactCentral Locking With Locked Indicator And Interior One Touch Lock ButtonImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip Keys
- Technical Wood Effect Dashboard With Grey Surround
- 17" Vector Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb136 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh141 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel134 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1199 ccCompression Ratio11:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90.5 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh44.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel49.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh43.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel50.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh51.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel58Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh35Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel37.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh45.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel49.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.2 ccBadge Power110Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionPure TechCoin SeriesMax 110 Eat6Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %88Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %59Ncap Safety Assist %58Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage16000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.1 secEngine Power - Bhp110 bhpEngine Power - Kw81 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft151 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm205 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed120 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?YesTyre Size Front205/50 R17Tyre Size Rear205/50 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel StyleVectorWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1474 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3996 mmWheelbase2539 mmWidth1829 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2007 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1610 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)992 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)300 litresMax. Loading Weight520 kgMax. Roof Load70 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMinimum Kerbweight1090 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Citroen C3?
The Citroen C3 is 3996cm long and 1829cm wide with a wheelbase of 2539cm. The width including mirrors is 2007cm and it is 1474cm high.Is Citroen C3 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
All Citroen C3s are front wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Citroen C3 achieve?
The Citroen C3 is extremely efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 50mpg.How much boot space does the Citroen C3 have?
The Citroen C3 can hold 300 litres of luggage. This increase to 922 litres with the back seats folded down.How many passengers can you fit in the Citroen C3?
The Citroen C3 has 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Citroen C3?
The Citroen C3 comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Citroen C3 have as standard?
The entry-level ‘Sense’ model includes the stylish ‘Airbump’ panels on the outside of the doors, LED headlights, a 7-inch infotainment screen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support, and climate control. Safety gear includes 6 airbags, lane departure warning, speed sign recognition, coffee break alert and power-folding door mirrors.Is the Citroen C3 a luxury car?
It has the luxurious ride quality you might expect from a premium car, with light and delicate controls, but it’s definitely not a luxury car. You get 90% of the comfort for 40% of the price!Is the Citroen C3 automatic?
The Citroen C3 can be leased with an automatic gearbox, but only if you choose the PureTech 110 petrol engine.Is the Citroen C3 an SUV?
It’s certainly got the more rounded, inflated SUV look to it but it’s not an SUV, it's a compact hatchback. The C3 Aircross, on the other hand, leans harder into the crossover segment if you're looking for something closer to an SUV.