Citroen Grand C4 Spacetourer Estate1.5 BlueHDi 130 Sense 5 Doors
- 12" Panoramic Hd Central Display7" Touch Drive InterfaceAudible Lights On WarningCitroen Connect Box Emergency Assist SystemCitroen Connect NavCoffee Break AlertDriver Attention Alert SystemElectric Power Assisted SteeringFind My Car FeatureForward Collision WarningFront Parking SensorMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterRear Parking SensorsReversing CameraService IndicatorSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationTrip Computer
- Diesel Particulate Filter
- Bluetooth Handsfree And Media Streaming With Usb SocketDab Digital RadioRds Radio With 6 Speakers And Aux SocketSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- 3D Effect Rear LightsAluminium Front Sill Scuff ProtectorsAluminium Side Profile With Integrated Roof BarsAuto Dimming Electrochrome Rear View MirrorAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAutomatic Lights And Windscreen WipersBlack Electrically Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Led Courtesy LightBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Painted Door HandlesChrome Lower Front Bumper InsertDark Tinted Side Windows And Rear WindscreenFront And Rear Electric Windows With Anti Pinch And One Touch OperationFront Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionHalogen Twin Optic HeadlightsHigh Level Led Brake LightKerb Lighting (Puddle Lights In Door Mirrors)Led Daytime Running LightsPanoramic Athermal Windscreen With Sliding Interior Sun BlindsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperWindows Total Closure Mode
- 12 Volt Accessory Power Socket In Central Storage Compartment8 Lashing Eyes In BootAir Vents For Row 2 Rear Seat PassengersAutomatic Digital Dual Zone Air ConditioningBlack Panel On/Off Instrument LightingBoot LightCup HoldersDriver And Front Passenger Seats Adjustable ArmrestsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFabric Load Cover (Parcel Shelf)Fixed Centre Storage Box With Sliding LidFold-Down Aircraft Style Tray Tables (Integrated Into Back Of Front Seats)Front And Rear Courtesy Reading LightsFront And Rear Floor MatsFront Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Leather Steering Wheel With Control ZonesHeight/Tilt Adjustable Driver's SeatIlluminated And Ventilated Glove BoxIlluminated Central Storage Compartment (Housing Usb And 12 Volt Connection)Ondulice Cloth/Leather Upholstery With Hype Grey AmbienceRear Underfloor Storage [Row 2]Seats With Individual Sliding Fore/After Adjustment In Row 2Single Front Passenger SeatStorage Under Driver's SeatThree Individual Full Size Seats With Adjustable Recline Angle And Retractable Headrests In Row 2Three Isofix Mounting Points With Top Tether On All Row 2 Rear SeatsTwo Individual Seats With Retractable Headrests In Row 3
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceActive Safety BrakeAutomatic Electronic Parking BrakeDriver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Stability Control (Esc) With Intelligent Traction Control (Auto Re-Activation 30Mph+)Five 3 Point Inertia Reel Seat BeltsFront Inertia Reel Seatbelt With Pre-Tensioners And Force LimitersHill Start Assist FunctionManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsMono-Tone HornPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchTyre Under Inflation IndicatorUnfastened Seatbelt Visual Warning System On All Seats + Audible Warning For Driver/Front Passenger (Front Passenger Presence Detection)
- ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- Aluminium Dashboard Trim And Air Vent Surrounds
- 17" Shamal Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1427 kgGross Vehicle Weight2175 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight748 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)165 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2181 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4602 cmWidth1826 cmWheelbase2840 cmWidth (including mirrors)2117 cmHeight1638 cmHeight (including roof rails)1644 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL55.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH50.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL65.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH54WLTP - MPG - High - TEL72WLTP - MPG - High - TEH59.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL57.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH48.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL62.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH52.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed123 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDv5rc
- Coin SeriesSenseCoin DescriptionBluehdi 130Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleShamal Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL129
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.