Dacia Duster Estate1.5 Blue dCi Comfort 5 Doors 4X4
- 4X4 Monitor With AltimeterCentre Differential Lock With Selectable 2Wd, Auto And Lock ModesCompass Functional At 0Km/HCruise Control And Speed LimiterDacia Instrument ClusterDusk SensorEcall Emergency SystemEco ModeElectric Power Assisted SteeringOn Board Computer, Odometer, Trip Computer, Average Fuel Consumption, Average Speed, Service Indicator, Outside Temperature GaugeRear Parking Sensors And Reverse CameraRev CounterStop/Start System
- 8" Media Display With Smartphone Replication, 2 Usb Sockets And 6 SpeakersDacia Plug And Radio/Mp3/Usb/Bluetooth/Dab/Steering Wheel Control
- 3 Speed Windscreen WipersBlack Door MirrorsBlack Longitudinal Roof Bars With Duster InscriptionBlack Side SillsBlack/Satin Chrome Tailgate Trim With Duster Inscription In Black Background And LetteringBody Coloured Door HandlesChrome Front Grille With Hot StampingChrome Logo Surround On Steering WheelElectric Adjustable/Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsFront And Rear Body Coloured BumpersFront Door Sill Protection StripFront Fog LightsHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Rear Brake LightLed Automatically Switched On - In Main HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wash/WipeTinted WindowsUnderbody Protection Skid PlatesY Shaped Led Headlights With Rear Led Lights
- 3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBacklighted Steering Wheel ButtonsBoot LightDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentFabric Decorative Insert On Door PanelsFabric UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Reading LightGear Shift IndicatorGlovebox LightHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight Adjustable Front And Rear HeadrestsHeight And Depth Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Centre Console With Driver ArmrestIsofix Points For Child Seats In Both Outer Rear SeatsManual Air ConditioningMap Pocket On Front Seat BacksPassenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorRear Passenger Reading LightSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSatin Chrome Lower Steering Wheel InsertSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Feel Leather Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs And Emergency Brake AssistAsr Traction Control With Electronic Stability ControlChild Locks On Rear DoorsDoor Open Visual And Audible WarningDriver AirbagDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Not Fastened - Visual And Audible WarningFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitor
- Remote Central LockingThatcham Approved Engine Immobiliser
- Dark Carbon Central Console SurroundMatt Black Central Console FasciaPiano Black Decorative Insert On Door PanelsSatin Chrome Air Vent Surround
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1439 kgGross Vehicle Weight1971 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight532 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)411 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1444 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.72
- Length4341 cmWidth1804 cmWheelbase2676 cmWidth (including mirrors)2052 cmHeight1621 cmHeight (including roof rails)1682 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium56.5WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP115 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)76 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80.5 mmCC1461 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves8CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeK9k Gen8
- Coin SeriesComfortCoin DescriptionBlue Dci 4x4Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eBadge Power115Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL139
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.