FIAT 500 Hatchback1.0 Mild Hybrid Dolcevita [Part Leather] 3 Doors
- 7" Hd Touchscreen Radio, Bluetooth, Usb And DabApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise ControlE-CallExternal Temperature GaugePower Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorSpeed LimiterStop/Start SystemTrip Computer
- 4 SpeakersRear Speakers
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Electrically Adjustable Door MirrorsChrome Plated Exterior Door HandlesDolcevita Badge On FenderDusk And Rain SensorsElectric Front WindowsFixed Glass Sunroof With SunblindFront Fog LightsHalogen HeadlampsHeat Insulated GlassHeated Rear Windows With Wash WipeLed Daytime Running LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 1 Passenger Grab Handle2 Seat Bench In Second Row50/50 Split Folding Rear Seats With Height Adjustable Rear HeadrestsAir ConditioningAuxilliary 12V Power SocketChrome KitFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat PreparationSingle Front Passenger SeatTechno Leather Steering Wheel With Audio Controls
- 7 Airbags - Driver, Passenger, Side, Window And Drivers Knee AirbagsAbs/EbdEsc + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Door LockingImmobiliserLocking Fuel Filler CapRemote Central Locking
- 15" Alloy Wheels
- Co2 (G/Km)88 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb106 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh116 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel105 g/km
- CamshaftSohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio12.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)86.5 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves6TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh54.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel61.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh52.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel52.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh64.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel65.7Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh44.8Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel45.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh57.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel58.9
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power70Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesDolcevita (Part Lth)Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079DManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %66Ncap Child Occupant Protection %49Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 093Ncap Pedestrian Protection %53Ncap Safety Assist %27Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)13.8 secEngine Power - Bhp70 bhpEngine Power - Kw51 kwEngine Power - Rpm6250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft66 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg9.2 mkgEngine Torque - Nm90 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3250 rpmTop Speed104 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front185/55 R15Tyre Size Rear185/55 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Alloy
- Height1488 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3571 mmWheelbase2300 mmWidth1627 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1893 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Fiat 500?
The Fiat 500 is 3571mm long and 1627mm wide. The wheelbase is 2300mm and the width including mirrors is 1893mm and it is 1488mm high.Is Fiat 500 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Fiat 500 comes in front-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Fiat 500?
The Fiat 500 has 4 seats so you can fit 3 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Fiat 500?
The Fiat 500 comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Fiat 500 have as standard?
The base Pop trim is offered with LED daytime running lights, air conditioning and steering wheel mounted audio controls. It is worth looking 1 level higher at the Connect as it adds a 7-inch touchscreen, 15-inch alloys, rear parking sensors and a sporty body kit.Why is the Fiat 500 so popular?
Few cars in recent memory have offered such a charming retro-inspired design and, despite its age, the Fiat 500 remains a competent little city car that stands out in this segment.Does the Fiat 500 have parking sensors?
All but the base Pop trim of the Fiat 500 have rear parking sensors as standard.What Fiat 500 trim levels are available?
There are 6 Fiat 500 trim levels to pick from, namely: Pop, Connect, Dolcevita, Dolcevita Plus, Hey Google and Sport.How much boot space does the Fiat 500 have?
You get 185 litres of space in the Fiat 500 with the rear seats up and 550 litres with them folded down.