Ford EcoSport Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost 125 Titanium 5 Doors
- Cruise ControlE-Call (Emergency Call)Easy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemFord Sync 3 Nav System With Dab Radio,8" Screen, Emergency Assistance,Apple Car Play/Android Auto, 2X Usb, 6 Speakers, Ford Pass ConnectIntelligent Speed LimiterPasRear Parking SensorsRear View CameraTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Front WipersAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour RoofBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsChrome Front GrilleChrome Lower Window SurroundElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHeadlight Levelling ControlLed Day Running LightsLed Third Brake LightPower Front And Rear WindowsPuddle LightsQuickclear' Heated WindscreenRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 12V Socket In Front And Rear3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear SeatsAmbient LightingCentre Console With Sliding Front ArmrestCooled GloveboxCourtesy Lights With Map Reading LightDriver Seat Height/Lumbar AdjustDriver's Side GloveboxDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Lidded Vanity MirrorsEatc - Electronic Auto Temperature ControlFolding Grab HandlesFront Floor MatsFront Head RestraintsFront Seat Back Map PocketsGroove Cloth/Partial Sensico UpholsteryIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Trimmed Steering Wheel With Remote Audio ControlLuggage Compartment CarpetOverhead Console With Sunglasses HolderRake Adjustable Rear SeatsReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear HeadrestsSensico Gear Shift GaiterSensico HandbrakeSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Drawers Under Front SeatsTie Down HooksVariable Boot Floor
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAutonomous Emergency BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain AirbagsDriver AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Stability Programme With Hill Launch AssistFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsPassenger AirbagPre Collision Assist System With AebSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserMykey SystemRemote Central LockingThatcham 1 Volume Sensing Alarm
- 17" Shadow Silver Finished Alloy WheelsLow Rolling Resistance TyresTyre Inflation Kit
- Co0.497Co2 (G/Km)114 g/kmHc0.051Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)69Nox0.044ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb141 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh143 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel141 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio10.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)71.9 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)82 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Combined (Mpg)53.3Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)60.1Ec Urban (Mpg)45.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb45.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh44.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel45.6Wltp - Mpg - Extra High42.8Wltp - Mpg - High54.3Wltp - Mpg - Low43.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium51.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power125Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionEcoboost 125Coin SeriesTitaniumGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11 secEngine Power - Bhp125 bhpEngine Power - Kw92 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft125 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg17.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm170 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4100 rpmTop Speed111 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/50 R17Tyre Size Rear205/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1653 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1713 mmLength4096 mmWheelbase2519 mmWidth1765 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2057 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresGross Vehicle Weight1730 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1238 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)356 litresMax. Loading Weight525 kgMax. Roof Load40 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1205 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.