Ford Puma Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Titanium 5 Doors DCT
- Driver Impairment MonitorEmergency Call ServiceFord Easy FuelLane Keeping Aid With Lane Departure WarningPower Assist SteeringPower Start ButtonRear Parking SensorSelectable Drive Modes(Normal, Sport, Eco, Trail, Slippery)Speed Sign Recognition
- Standard Suspension
- Automatic Headlights With Auto High BeamAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour Rear SpoilerLed Rear LampsPower Foldable Heated Door Mirrors With Puddle LampsProjector Headlamps With Led Day Time Running Lights And Front Fog LampsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperThird Brake Light
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCentre Console With Armrest And StowageElectronic Automatic Temperature Control (Eatc)Ford Megabox Extended BootspaceFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Floor MatsManual 2 Way Passenger Seat AdjustmentManual 4 Way Driver Seat Adjust With Lumbar AdjustmentSensico Leather Steering Wheel/Gear Knob/HandbrakeSingle Front Passenger SeatTitanium Cloth Upholstery
- Driver Assistance Pack With Lane Departure Warning - PumaFord Sync 3 Navigation Pack - Puma
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety LockElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Hill Start AssistPedestrian/Cyclist Detection & Post-Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Thatcham Alarm
- 17" 10 Spoke Absolute Black Machined Finish Alloy Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1305 kgGross Vehicle Weight1835 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)456 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1216 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4186 cmWidth1805 cmWheelbase2588 cmWidth (including mirrors)1930 cmHeight (including roof rails)1550 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium54.3WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP125 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW92 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT155Engine Torque - NM210 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG21.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesTitaniumCoin DescriptionEcoboost Hybrid MhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage100000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %94NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %74NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.