Genesis Gv60 Estate168kW Premium 77.4kWh 5 Doors Auto [Innovation Pack]
- 12.3" Tft Lcd (Clu) Integrated Display + RheostatDrift ModeDrive Mode Integrated ControlDrive Mode SelectE-CallElectric Power SteeringElectric Rear Tailgate Opening And Height AdjustableFront And Rear Parking SensorsHead Up DisplayIntelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka)Lighting Backup GuidelinesScc Smart Cruise Control With Stop And StartWireless Phone Charger
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger400V/800V Charging TechnologyBattery Heating SystemBattery Hv ExtendBattery Saver FunctionDomestic Cable 230V / 12A / 3.6KwElectronically Controlled SuspensionFront High Performance DamperI PedalRear Performance DamperType 2 Cable 480V / 32A
- 12.3" Navi Lcd Display + Dab Radio + Tms2 Usb RearGenesis Touch ControllerSteering Wheel Audio Remote Control
- Auto HeadlightsAuto High Beam + Dusk SensorAutomatic Window DefoggerBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Outside Door HandlesElectrochromic Inside Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle - Flush AutoGlossy Black Paint (C-Type) Door MirrorsLaminated Front Side GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LampsLed Rear Fog LampsLed Rear Stop LampOutside Electrical Folding Rear MirrorOutside Rear Mirrors Electrical Adjustment + HeatedPower Front And Rear Windows With Auto Down/UpPuddle Lamps With LogoRain SensorRear Side And Backlite Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With High Mounted Stop LampRear WiperWindshield Acoustic Film
- 2Nd Row Heating Floor Output3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Split Back Folding Rear SeatsAluminium Interior GarnishCrystal Sphere Gear SelectorDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestDriver And Passenger Electric Seat AdjustmentElectric Lumbar Support For DriverFinger Print Reader AuthenticationFront Air Condition With Dual Zone AdjustmentLeather Steering WheelMulti Folding Luggage BoardPaddle ShifterPower Outlet For Rear (Lower Centre Console)Power Outlet For TrunkRear Luggage CoverSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard PedalsUp/Down And Sliding Headrest AdjustmentUp/Down Rear Headrest AdjustmentUsb Charger Front Console (2 Port)
- Innovation Pack - Gv60Trailer Pack - Gv60
- 19" Front Brake Ventilated Disc19" Rear Brake Ventilated Disc3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Esc + Hac + Mcb (Multi Collision Brake)Driver And Passenger AirbagDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldForward Collision Avoidance System (Car/Pedestrian/Bicycle)Front Center Side AirbagFront Thorax And Pelvis + Curtain AirbagsIsofix Rear Child Anchor With Upper And LowerRear Seat Alert With SensorsSmart Regenerative BrakingTsa (Trailer Stability Assist)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Cat 1 AlarmCentral Door Lock Front And Rear Door Lock/UnlockImmobiliserManual Child Door Lock + DeadlocksSmart Key/Button Start
- Leatherette Dashboard
- 19" Ev Aerodynamic Performance Alloy WheelsMichelin TyresSummer Tyres Pilot Sport 4Temporary Mobility Kit (Tmk)
- Minimum Kerbweight2050 kgGross Vehicle Weight2475 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight425 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)432 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1460 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4515 cmWidth1890 cmWheelbase2900 cmHeight1580 cmHeight (including roof rails)1590 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.8 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP229 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW168 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremium [innovation]Coin Description[not Available]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %63NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power229Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)66
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2060Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)440Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)73Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)18Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW350Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage120000Battery Capacity in kWh77.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City691WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb517WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City12.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City429WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb321Charging Port LocationRight Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW350
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Genesis GV60 Premium with a fully charged battery?The Genesis GV60 Premium has a 77kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 321 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 270 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Genesis GV60 Premium has an official WLTP range of up to 321 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 205 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Genesis GV60 Premium will achieve a real-world range of 270 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 170 miles in the winter months and closer to 220 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Genesis GV60 Premium at home?The Genesis GV60 Premium will charge from 0-100% in 11 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Genesis GV60 Premium would take around 38 hours to charge!11 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 11 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Genesis GV60 Premium?Charging your Genesis GV60 Premium can take as little as 20 minutes with the right charger. The Genesis GV60 Premium is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 350kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 20 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Genesis GV60 Premium?The Genesis GV60 Premium is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Genesis GV60 Premium accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Genesis GV60 Premium accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 350kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Genesis GV60 Premium?The Genesis GV60 Premium comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Genesis GV60 Premium automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Genesis GV60 Premium have?The Genesis GV60 Premium has a maximum power output of 168kW which equates to 225 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Genesis GV60 Premium?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Genesis GV60 Premium would cost £26.18. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £48.51 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Genesis GV60 Premium will cost approximately £970 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,218 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £102 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Genesis GV60 Premium and does it cover the battery?The Genesis GV60 Premium comes with a 5-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty and a 10-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Genesis GV60 Premium?The Genesis GV60 Premium comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Smart Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Dual Zone Air-Con, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Heated Front & Rear Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Head-Up Display, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Lane Keep Assist, Rear View Camera and Electric Tailgate. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.