Hyundai i20 Hatchback1.0T GDi 48V MHD 120 N Line 5 Doors
- 10.25" Digital Supervision Cluster10.25" Touchscreen Centre Console Display Satellite Navigation Including Traffic Messaging Channel, Map Care And Live ServicesApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise Control + Speed LimiterDrive Mode SelectorDriver Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Assist With Pedestrian Monitoring And Cycle DetectionHaptic SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistRear Parking SensorRear View CameraTrip Computer
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Speakers (2 Front, 2 Tweeters, 2 Rear)Auxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Telephone ControlsUsb Connection
- Adjustable Intermittent Front Windscreen Wipers With Aero Wiper BladeAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog System For Front WindscreenAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBlack Window SurroundsBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDrivers One Touch Up/Down With Anti-TrapElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsFront Fog LightsHigh Beam AssistLed Rear Combination LightsMfr - Led HeadlightsN Line Body Kit BumpersN Line Exclusive Gloss Black Radiator GrillePrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Dual Exhaust MufflerRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightRear Windscreen Wiper - Intermittent FunctionShark Fin AntennaSignature Led Daytime Running Lights Integrated Into HeadlampStatic Cornering LightsTinted Windows
- 12V Power Outlet - Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsBlack Roof LinerBlue Interior Mood LightingClimate ControlDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront Map Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Wrapped Gear Knob With N LogoLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel With N LogoLuggage BoardLuggage Compartment LightingN Line Cloth Trim With Red StitchingParcel ShelfSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency BrakingChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEspFasten Seatbelt ReminderFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Central LockingSmart Key With Keyless Entry And Engine Start/Stop ButtonSpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- Black N Line Exclusive With Red Accents
- 17" N Line Exclusive Design Alloy WheelsMichelin Tyre BrandTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1090 kgGross Vehicle Weight1620 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1110 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)262 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1075 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4040 cmWidth1775 cmWheelbase2580 cmHeight1450 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low43.5WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT127Engine Torque - NM172 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesN LineCoin DescriptionT GdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eBadge Power120Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R17Tyre Size Rear215/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.