Land Rover Discovery Sw3.0 D250 R-Dynamic SE 5 Doors Auto
- 11.4" Touchscreen3D Surround CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Emergency Services Call SystemFront And Rear Parking AidLane Keep AssistPower Inner TailgatePush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorRemoteRemote Boot ReleaseService Interval IndicatorSpeed Proportional SteeringSportshift SelectorStop/Start SystemTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWade Sensing
- Adaptive DynamicsDynamic Stability ControlElectronic Air SuspensionFront Axle Open Differential
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabDynamic Volume ControlPivi Pro ConnectedUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Acoustic Laminated WindscreenAnimated Directional IndicatorsAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesCentre High Mounted Stop LightElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapHeated Rear WindowHeated WindscreenLed Darkend Tail LightsNarvik Black Discovery ScriptPrivacy GlassPuddle LightsRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeTrailer Stability AssistVariable Intermittent Wiper
- 12V Power Sockets12V Usb Charging Socket In Loadspace2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCentral Hinged Twin Lidded StorageEbony Morzine HeadliningFirst And Second Row Door BinsFootwell LightsFront And Rear 12V With Front UsbFront Passenger Seat Isofix Location PointIn-Facia StorageIsofix Child Seat Preparation For Front Passenger SeatLoadspace CoverLoadspace HookLoadspace LightLockable GloveboxLower Centre Console StorageLuggage Tie Downs In LoadspaceMetal Treadplates With R-Dynamic BrandingMulti Function Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsolePremium Carpet MatsRear IsofixShopping Bag HookSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage GloveboxSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThird Row StorageTwin Front Cupholders With CoverUsb With 12V Socket In Centre Console
- Online Pack With Data Plan - DiscoveryR-Dynamic Black Exterior Pack - Discovery
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Pre-Fill TechnologyCornering Brake ControlCurtain AirbagsCustomer Configurable AutolockDriver And Passenger AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectronic Traction ControlEmergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingEspFront Side AirbagsGradient Acceleration ControlHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistPower Operated Child LocksRear AirbagsRoll Stability ControlSeat Belt ReminderTorque Vectoring BrakeTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- All Terrain Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight2362 kgGross Vehicle Weight3260 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)89 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight898 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)172 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1997 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4956 cmWidth2000 cmWheelbase2923 cmWidth (including mirrors)2220 cmHeight1888 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb33.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL33.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH32WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed120 mphEngine Power - BHP249 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW183 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT420Engine Torque - NM570 nmEngine Torque - RPM1250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG58.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesR-Dynamic SeCoin DescriptionD250Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power250Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 5123Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb221WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL221
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.