Land Rover Discovery Sw3.0 D300 S 5 Doors Auto
- 11.4" Touchscreen3D Surround CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayDigital Driver DisplayDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Emergency Services Call SystemFront And Rear Parking AidLane Keep AssistPower Inner TailgatePower Tailgate/Boot LidPush Button StartRemoteRemote Boot ReleaseService Interval IndicatorSpeed Proportional SteeringSportshift SelectorStop/Start SystemTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWade Sensing
- Adaptive DynamicsDynamic Stability ControlElectronic Air SuspensionFront Axle Open Differential
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabDynamic Volume ControlPivi Pro ConnectedUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Acoustic Laminated WindscreenAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour RoofCentre High Mounted Stop LightD300 BadgeElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapHeated Rear WindowHeated WindscreenLed Headlights With Signature DrlLed Tail LightsManual Headlight LevellingPuddle LightsRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeTrailer Stability AssistVariable Intermittent Wiper
- 12V Power Sockets12V Usb Charging Socket In Loadspace14 Way Heated Electric Front Seats With Captains Armrest + Manual Height Adjust Headrest + 4Way Power Lumbar Support2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCentral Hinged Twin Lidded StorageFirst And Second Row Door BinsFootwell LightsFront And Rear 12V With Front UsbFront Passenger Seat Isofix Location PointIn-Facia StorageIsofix Child Seat Preparation For Front Passenger SeatLight Oyster Morzine HeadliningLoadspace CoverLoadspace HookLoadspace LightLockable GloveboxLower Centre Console StorageLuggage Tie Downs In LoadspaceManual Third Row SeatsManually Adjustable Steering ColumnMulti Function Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsolePremium Carpet MatsPremium Non-Leather Steering WheelRear IsofixShopping Bag HookSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage GloveboxSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThird Row StorageTreadplates With Metal InsertsTwin Front Cupholders With CoverUsb With 12V Socket In Centre Console
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Discovery
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Pre-Fill TechnologyCornering Brake ControlCurtain AirbagsCustomer Configurable AutolockDriver And Passenger AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectronic Traction ControlEmergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingEspFront Side AirbagsGradient Acceleration ControlHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistPower Operated Child LocksRear AirbagsRoll Stability ControlSeat Belt ReminderTorque Vectoring BrakeTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- All Terrain Tyres
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb211 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh228 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel211 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2996 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8Wltp - Mpg - Comb35.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh32.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel35.1
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power300Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD300Coin SeriesSGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %90Ncap Child Occupant Protection %80Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %75Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.8 secEngine Power - Bhp300 bhpEngine Power - Kw221 kwEngine Power - Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft479 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg66.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm650 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/55 R20Tyre Size Rear255/55 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleStyle 5122Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1888 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4956 mmWheelbase2923 mmWidth2000 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2220 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)89 litresGross Vehicle Weight3260 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1997 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)172 litresMax. Loading Weight898 kgMax. Roof Load80 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2362 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.