Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Hatchback2.0 D165 5 Doors 2WD
- 10" Touch ScreenAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBluetooth ConnectivityBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Condition MonitorEcall Emergency SystemElectronic Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Front And Rear Parking AidIncontrol RemoteLand Rover Incontrol AppsLane Keep AssistPush Button StarterVoice Control System
- Passive SuspensionTerrain Response 2
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Auto HeadlightsDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapEvoque BadgeFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesHeated Rear Window With TimerRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTailgate SpoilerThird Brake Light
- 40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Centre Headrest And ArmrestAmbient Interior LightingIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front Head RestraintsRear Air VentsRear Centre HeadrestRear Head RestraintsSingle Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Sliding Front Centre Armrest
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Customer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Launch AssistPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlSix Airbags - Driver And Passenger Airbags/Driver Knee Airbag/Front Side Airbag And Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmImmobiliserIntrusion SensorLocking Wheel Nuts
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb157Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh166Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel157
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression Ratio16.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.4 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6Wltp - Mpg - Comb46.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh44.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel46.9
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power163Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD165 2WdCoin SeriesNot AvailableGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %94Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %72Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.1 secEngine Power - Bhp163 bhpEngine Power - Kw122 kwEngine Power - Rpm4250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft280 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg38.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm380 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed120 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/65 R17Tyre Size Rear225/65 R17Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleStyle 1005Wheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1649 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4371 mmWheelbase2681 mmWidth1904 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2100 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresGross Vehicle Weight2370 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1576 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)798 litresMax. Loading Weight658 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1712 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.