Land Rover Range Rover Estate3.0 P400 Autobiography LWB 4 Doors Auto
- 13.1" Touchscreen3D Surround Camera Inc Frwd Traffic Detection,Vehicle Clearance Guidance,3D View,Clearsight Ground View,Manoevure Light,360 Parking Aid,Wade SensingAll Terrain Info CentreAll Wheel SteeringAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth Connectivity StreamingConfigurable ProgramsDriver Condition ResponseEco ModeElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Emergency Call ServiceFront And Rear Parking AidHead Up DisplayInteractive Driver DisplayLane Keep AssistOccupant Protection AssistRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorRemoteTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterWi-Fi Enabled With Data PlanWireless Device Charging With Phone Signal Booster
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionActive Damper Technology SystemAdaptive DynamicsAll Terrain Progress ControlAll Wheel Drive (Awd)Automatic Access HeightEngine CoverTerrain Response 2 AutoTwin Speed Transfer Box
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabPivi Pro Including Smart Settings, Connected Navigation Pro, Nuance SpeechUsb Socket
- Acoustic Laminated WindscreenAnimated Directional IndicatorsAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Levelling HeadlightsCentre High Mounted Stop LightClearsight Interior Rear View MirrorElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapElectrical Towing PreparationFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesFront And Rear Recovery EyesSolar Attenuating WindscreenTrailer Stability AssistWinter Wiper Park PositionSide Repeater Indicators In MirrorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Fog LightsRear BootRain Sensing Windscreen WipersPrivacy GlassPower Fold, Auto-Dimming, Heated Door Mirrors With Approach LightsLed Tail LightsLaminated Front And Rear Side GlassIlluminated Metal Tread Plates With Autobiography ScriptHeated Washer JetsHeated Rear WindowHeadlamp Power WashFront Fog Lights
- 12V Power Sockets3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality SensorAuto Folding Loadspace CoverBright Metal PedalsCabin Air Purification ProCabin LightingCustomer Configurable Single Point EntryDriver And Passenger Front Seat ArmrestsEasy Boot LoadingEbony CarpetElectric Rear Side Window SunblindsFour Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear CupholdersFront And Rear Grab HandlesFront Head RestraintsGearshift PaddlesHeated Steering WheelHook In Load SpaceLoadspace LightLuggage Tie Down In LoadspaceMultifunction Steering WheelRear Centre ArmrestRear Head RestraintsRear IsofixSingle Front Passenger SeatSv Bespoke Carpet MatsTwin Blade Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsUpper And Lower GloveboxVersatile Loadspace Floor In Tailgate
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Range Rover
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Black Brake CalipersBrake Hold FunctionCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Customer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistIlluminated Seat Belt BucklesLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- ImmobiliserIntrusion Sensor And AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- Noble Chrome Controls
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb226 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh235 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel226 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2997 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb10Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel10Wltp - Mpg - Comb28.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh27.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel28.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power400Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionP400Coin SeriesAutobiography LwbGeneration Mark5Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %84Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %72Ncap Safety Assist %82Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)5.6 secEngine Power - Bhp400 bhpEngine Power - Kw294 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft406 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg56.1 mkgEngine Torque - Nm550 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed150 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front285/45 R22Tyre Size Rear285/45 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleStyle 1073Wheel Type22" Alloy
- Height1870 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5252 mmWheelbase3197 mmWidth2047 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2209 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresGross Vehicle Weight3390 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2165 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)1093 litresMax. Loading Weight946 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2444 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.