Land Rover Range Rover Estate3.0 P400 Autobiography LWB 4 Doors Auto [7 Seat]
- 13.1" Touchscreen3D Surround Camera Inc Frwd Traffic Detection,Vehicle Clearance Guidance,3D View,Clearsight Ground View,Manoevure Light,360 Parking Aid,Wade SensingAdaptive Cruise Control With Steering AssistAll Terrain Info CentreAll Wheel SteeringAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth Connectivity StreamingConfigurable ProgramsDriver Condition ResponseEco ModeElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Emergency Call ServiceFront And Rear Parking AidHead Up DisplayInteractive Driver DisplayLane Keep AssistOccupant Protection AssistPowered Gesture Tailgate/Boot LidRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorRemoteTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterWi-Fi Enabled With Data PlanWireless Device Charging With Phone Signal Booster
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionActive Damper Technology SystemAdaptive DynamicsAll Terrain Progress ControlAll Wheel Drive (Awd)Automatic Access HeightTerrain Response 2 AutoTwin Speed Transfer Box
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabMeridian 1600W Signature Sound SystemPivi Pro Including Smart Settings, Connected Navigation Pro, Nuance SpeechUsb Socket
- Acoustic Laminated WindscreenAnimated Directional IndicatorsAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Levelling HeadlightsCentre High Mounted Stop LightClearsight Interior Rear View MirrorElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapElectrical Towing PreparationFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesFront And Rear Recovery EyesFront Fog LightsHeadlamp Power WashHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer JetsIlluminated Metal Tread Plates With Autobiography ScriptLaminated Front And Rear Side GlassLed Tail LightsPower Fold, Auto-Dimming, Heated Door Mirrors With Approach LightsRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSide Repeater Indicators In MirrorSolar Attenuating WindscreenTrailer Stability AssistWinter Wiper Park Position
- 12V Power Sockets2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row24-Way Heated And Cooled, Massage Electric Front Seats With Power Recline Heated And Ventilated Rear Seats And Heated Third Row Seats3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality SensorBright Metal PedalsCabin Air Purification ProCabin LightingCustomer Configurable Single Point EntryDriver And Passenger Front Seat ArmrestsEasy Boot LoadingEbony CarpetElectric Rear Side Window SunblindsFour Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear CupholdersFront And Rear Grab HandlesFront Head RestraintsGearshift PaddlesHeated Steering WheelHook In Load SpaceLoadspace CoverLoadspace LightLuggage Tie Down In LoadspaceMultifunction Steering WheelPerforated Semi-Aniline Leather UpholsteryRear Centre ArmrestRear Head RestraintsRear IsofixSingle Front Passenger SeatSv Bespoke Carpet MatsSv Bespoke Full Extended Leather UpgradeTwin Blade Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsUpper And Lower GloveboxVersatile Loadspace Floor In Tailgate
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Range Rover
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Black Brake CalipersBrake Hold FunctionCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Customer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistIlluminated Seat Belt BucklesLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- ImmobiliserIntrusion Sensor And AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- Noble Chrome Controls
- Minimum Kerbweight2541 kgGross Vehicle Weight3360 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight819 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)212 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length5252 mmWidth2048 mmWheelbase3197 mmWidth (including mirrors)2209 mmHeight1870 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb28.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL28.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH27.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1 secTop Speed150 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT406Engine Torque - NM550 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG56.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesAutobio Lwb 7 SeatCoin DescriptionP400Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power400Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 1073Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb225WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL225
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.