Maxus Mifa 9 Estate180kW Elite [7 Seat] 90kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Colour Screen180 Degree Rear View Camera7" Colour ScreenAdaptive Cruise ControlAdas (Mode 5R1v)Adjustable Overspeed Alarm SystemBluetoothDrive Modes (Sport, Normal, Eco)Ecall Emergency Call SystemEmergency Lane Keeping Assist SystemFatigue MonitorIca - Integrated Cruise AssistLane Change AssistLane Departure Warning System (Ldw)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka)Manual TailgateMobile Phone Mapping (Ios + Android)PasRear RadarSas - Speed Assist System
- 6 SpeakersDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Rear Usb Port
- B Pillar Commode Handle - StandardDaytime Running LightsDetachable Front Tow HookElectric Heated Exterior MirrorsGreen Tinted GlassIhc - Intelligent Headlight ControlLed HeadlightsLed High Level Brake LightLed Rear Fog LightLed Rear LightsManual Anti Glare Rear View MirrorRear Trailer Hitch InterfaceRear WiperTwin Manual Sliding Doors
- 3 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver's SeatAuto Front And Rear Air ConditioningAutomatic Induction LightFront Head RestraintsFront Led Reading LightsLuggage LightManual Adjustable Steering Wheel (4-Way)Passenger Area LightPoly Urethane Steering WheelPvc Leather UpholsteryRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatTwo Single Slip Seats In 2Nd Row (Manual Back, 6 Way Bilateral Armrest, No Splint)
- 3 Point Front Safety Seatbelts3 Point Safety Setbelts, 2X 2Nd Row, 3X 3Rd RowAbsAuto Hold FunctionAutonomous Emergency BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Far Side AirbagEspRaeb - Rear Autonomous Emergency Braking SystemRcw - Rear Collection Warning SystemSeatbelt ReminderTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)Warning Triangle
- Dual Smart KeysPeps (Passive Entry And Passive Start)
- 18" Star-Style Spoke Alloy WheelsStandard Tool Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty95Battery Capacity In Kwh90Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)770Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change5-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)510Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)40Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change30-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw130Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw180Battery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw180Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage125000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb21.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.91Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City595Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb440Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City370Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb273
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Cc1 ccFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedTransmissionAuto
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccCoin SeriesEliteManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %73Ncap Safety Assist %83Service Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18600 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage62000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)9.9 secEngine Power - Bhp241 bhpEngine Power - Kw180 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft258 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg35.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm350 nmTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/60 R18Tyre Size Rear225/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleStar-StyleWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1840 mmLength5270 mmWheelbase3200 mmWidth2000 mm
- Gross Vehicle Weight3000 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2017 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)466 litresMax. Loading Weight690 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2310 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.