Mercedes-Benz CLA CoupeCLA 220d AMG Line Premium 4 Doors Tip Auto
- Mercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugeOwners Manual And Service Booklet In EnglishPre-Installation Of Private Car SharePreinstallation For Mercedes Benz LinkRadio Aerial Integrated Into Front And Rear WindshieldsService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Limit AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display With Current Consumption IndicatorLamp Failure IndicatorHey Mercedes Voice ActivationHard-Disk NavigationFluid Level Warning Indicator For Fuel, Oil, Coolant And Washer FluidEco Start/Stop FunctionDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Direct Steer System With Speed Sensitive Power SteeringCruise Control With LimiterCar Wash ModeBluetooth ConnectionAttention Assist - Monitors Steering Behaviour And Long Journey FatigueActive Lane Keeping Assist10.25 Inch Touchscreen Media Display10.25 Inch Instrument Display With Digital Cockpit
- Lowered Comfort SuspensionRear Axle Multi-Link
- Dab Digital Radio TunerMbux Multimedia SystemMid-Range Sound SystemUsb (Type C) Ports (2) In Stowage Compartment And 1 In Front Of Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Body Styling With Amg Front Apron And Rear Apron And Visible Exhaust Tailpipe In Chrome Trim ElementsAmg Bodystyling Side SkirtsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Beltline StripsDiamond Radiator Grille Pins In ChromeElectric WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorsExhaust System With 2 Visible Tailpipe Trim Elements And Rear Apron With Trim In ChromeHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHeated Glass Rear Windscreen + Timer ControlHigh Level Led Third Brake LightInterior Mirror With Black Reading Lamps And FramelessLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampPrivacy Glass With Dark Tinting On Rear Side Windows And Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen Wipers With Two Sensitivity SettingsRear BootRear Fog LampRear Side Wing DoorsWindow Line Trim Strip In Chrome
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flattened Bottom Nappa Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAir Conditioning - Two Zone Thermotronic Luxury Automatic Climate Control With DisplayAir Vents With Surround In Silver ChromeArtico Man-Made Leather UpholsteryAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsFloor Mats With Stitched Amg LetteringFront Centre Armrest With StowageGalvanished Gear Shift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Front Door Sills With Changeable CoverIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLuggage Net On Driver/Front Passenger Seat BackrestManually Adjustable Front SeatsManually Height And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With Two Integral Cup Holders For DrinksRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Seats With Fixed Head RestraintsStowage Compartment In Centre Console With Retractable CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTouchpad On Center ConsoleTwin Front CupholdersTwo Outer Rear Seat Isofix And Top Tether Child Seat Fixing Points
- Keyless Go Comfort Pack - ClaLight And Sight Pack - ClaMirror Pack - ClaNight Package - ClaParking Package - ClaSeat Comfort Pack - Cla
- Active Bonnet Pedestrain Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises Bonnet By 65MmActive Brake Assist Includes Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous BrakingAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function And Hill Start AssistAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistBlack Seat BeltsBonnet With Power DomesBrake Pad Wear Warning IndicatorChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsCrash Responsive Emergency LightingDriver And Front Passenger Head And SidebagsDriver And Front Passenger WindowbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Acceleration Skid ControlEsp Curve Dynamic AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Guard 360 Degree Guard Vehicle Protection System With Immobiliser And Interior ProtectionRemote Central Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening Function
- Light Aluminium With Longitudinal Grain Interior Trim
- 18" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In Black With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit Tyre Sealant Kit
- Co0.044Co2 (G/Km)110 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.022Noise Level Db(A)69Nox0.017Particles0.0008Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb132
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1950 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)67.3Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)46.4Ec Urban (Mpg)55.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb56.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High58.9Wltp - Mpg - High65.7Wltp - Mpg - Low40.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium52.3
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power190Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesAmg Line PremiumGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %96Ncap Child Occupant Protection %91Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %91Ncap Safety Assist %75Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.1 secEngine Power - Bhp190 bhpEngine Power - Kw140 kwEngine Power - Rpm3800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm400 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed152 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1444 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4688 mmWheelbase2729 mmWidth1830 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1999 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresGross Vehicle Weight2065 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresMax. Loading Weight480 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1585 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the CLA 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The is CLA is predominantly front-wheel drive, but some of the higher-spec and more powerful versions do come with 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the CLA?The CLA has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the CLA?The CLA comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the CLA have as standard?The base CLA 180 AMG Line offers 18-inch AMG wheels, sports seats, a Nappa leather multifunction steering wheel, leather seats, and a fully digital driver display and infotainment system.Trim levels here predominantly refer to the powertrains, with each getting a few additional standard features as you rise up the list.Why is the Mercedes-Benz CLA so popular?It really comes down to its good looks – and the fact it’s a Mercedes. As with all Mercedes cars, the CLA has a great interior, an impressive engine range and sporty driving dynamics – and that’s what makes it so hard to hand back once the lease is over. A problem easily solved by just leasing another one.Does the Mercedes-Benz CLA have parking sensors?Yes, all models come with parking sensors and a reversing camera system.What Mercedes-Benz CLA trim levels are available?There are 8 trims in total. All CLA models come standard with an AMG Line package – the trims are differentiated by engine options and each model can be equipped further with additional packages.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz CLA have?The Mercedes-Benz CLA Coupe offers 460 litres of boot space With its rear seats lowered you get 1370 litres in total. These figures are better than most rivals. The plug-in hybrids lose around 50 litres on these quoted figures, due to the packaging requirements of the battery pack.