Mercedes-Benz GLS EstateGLS 400d 4Matic AMG Line Night Ed 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- Active Parking Assist With Parktronic And 360 Degree CameraBluetooth ConnectivityCrosswind AssistDirect SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Easy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyEco Start/Stop FunctionEmergency Call ServiceHead Up DisplayMbux Interior AssistantService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSoft Closing Aid For Boot/DoorsWireless Charging In Rear
- 4Matic Permanent Four Wheel Drive9G Tronic Automatic Transmission With Steering Column Gear Selector, Direct Select Steering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesAirmatic Air Suspension With Adaptive Damping System + Level AdjustmentDiesel Particulate FilterFuel Tank With Increased Capacity
- 1 Data-Enabled Usb Port In The Oddments Tray2 Usb Ports Capable Of Charging In The 2Nd Seat Row2 Usb Ports Capable Of Charging In The 3Rd Seat Row2 Usb Ports In Centre ConsoleBurmester Surround Sound SystemDab Digital RadioUsb-C
- Adaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam Assist PlusAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons And Side SkirtsHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHeat Insulating Dark Tinted Privacy Glass From The B-Pillar BackwardsIlluminated Running Boards With Rubber StudsLed Tail LightsLed Third Brake LightMagic Vision Control With Adaptive Heated Windscreen Wiper SystemMultibeam LedPanoramic Sliding SunroofRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTinted Glass All Round With Single Layer Safety GlassUnderguard
- 2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Black Nappa Leather With Flattened Bottom Section, Perforated Grip Area With Touch Control Buttons3Rd Row Rear Seats With Electrically Folding And Raising With Easy Entry System Power ReleaseAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsAmg Floor Mats With Edging And Embroidered Amg LetteringAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBeltlines On Doors In Artico Man Made LeatherDouble Sun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsEasy Entry/ Electrically Adjustable Steering ColumnEasy-Pack Removable Load Compartment CoverFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front/Rear Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear Seats For 2Nd RowIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz Lettering In WhiteInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLeather UpholsteryLoad Securing Rings In Luggage CompartmentRear CupholderRear Folding ArmrestSingle Front Passenger SeatThermotronic Luxury Automatic Climate Control 5 Zone Function With Separate Air Distribution For Driver/Front Passenger And Two For 2/3 Row Seats
- Air Balance Pack - GlsDriving Assistance Pack - GlsExclusive Trim Package - Gls Amg Line Night EdKeyless Go Comfort Package - GlsMemory Package - GlsMirror Pack - GlsNight Pack - Gls
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs With Brake AssistActive BonnetAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function, Hill Start Assist, Priming And Dry Braking In The WetAirbags - WindowbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Four Wheel Traction ControlElectronic Parking BrakeEsp With AsrFront Side AirbagsI-Size Child Seat Fixing Points In Two Outer Second Row Seats And Two Third Row SeatsManual Rear Child LocksTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood TrimDashboard Upper And Lower Section In Artico Man-Made Leather
- 22" Amg Multi Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In High Gloss BlackCollapsible Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2505 kgGross Vehicle Weight3250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight745 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)355 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2400 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5207 cmWidth1956 cmWheelbase3135 cmWidth (including mirrors)2157 cmHeight (including roof rails)1823 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low23.9WLTP - MPG - Medium32.1WLTP - MPG - High37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb32.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL23.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH23.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL32.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH31.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL37.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH37.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL32.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL32.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH32.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.3 secTop Speed148 mphEngine Power - BHP330 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW243 kwEngine Power - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2925 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Ngt EdCoin DescriptionD 4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power330Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front285/45 R22Tyre Size Rear325/40 R22Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type22" AlloyWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.069 g/kmNOx0.032HC+NOx0.05Particles0.0009WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb229WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL229
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.