MG Motor UK Hs Hatchback1.5 T-GDI PHEV Excite 5 Doors Auto
- 10.1" Colour Touchscreen12.3" Full Digital Driver Information Display360 Degree Parking CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Bluetooth ConnectivityEmergency Call ServiceIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorsSatellite Navigation SystemTraffic Jam AssistTrip ComputerUsb Mobile Phone Charging Function
- 6 Speaker Audio SystemDab Audio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBi-Function Projection HeadlightBody Colour Electric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Aero WiperFront And Rear Electric Windows With One-Touch Up/DownFront Fog LightsIntelligent High BeamLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsSilver Roof Rails
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split Fold Seat2Nd Row Seat With 2 Stage Incline Adjustment3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat With Height, Reach, Tilt, Backrest And Headrest6 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers Seat + Lumbar SupportDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront Centre Sliding Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront HeadrestsHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelLeather Style UpholsterySingle Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive Emergency Braking With Pedestrian/Bicycle DetectionAnti Rolling ProtectionCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Drivers Seatbelt ReminderDual Front AirbagsElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEspFront And Rear Passenger Seat Belt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seat Belt Height AdjusterFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistManual Rear Child LocksRear Outer Seatbelt Pretensioner And Load LimiterSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemRemote Central LockingSpeed Sensing Door Locks
- 18" Hurricane Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1737 kgGross Vehicle Weight2196 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)37 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight459 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)448 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1375 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4574 cmWidth1876 cmWheelbase2720 cmWidth (including mirrors)2078 cmHeight (including roof rails)1664 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.1 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP258 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW190 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM1700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.6 mmCC1490 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionAutoGears10 Speed
- Coin SeriesExciteCoin DescriptionTgi PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727aService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power258Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R18Tyre Size Rear235/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleHurricane Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)420Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.2Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)180Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh16.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City18.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb24WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City71WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb52WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City44WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb32Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity14.9
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb43
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb155.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the MG HS 4WD or front-wheel drive?Despite the fact it looks like a big SUV, the MG HS is exclusively front-wheel drive, as there is no 4WD capability in the range - even with the PHEV.How many passengers can you fit in the MG HS?All versions of the MG HS SUV have 5 seats onboard.How long is the warranty on the MG HS?The MG HS has a notably impressive 7-year warranty, which is longer than any other manufacturer other than Kia, but that is only unlimited mileage in the first year - after that, it reverts to an 80,000-mile cap.What driver assistance technology does the MG HS have as standard?Aside from the adaptive cruise control we've already mentioned, the MG Pilot package is a comprehensive suite of technology for the MG HS SUV which includes Intelligent Speed Limit Assist, Blind Spot Detection, Intelligent High Beam Assist, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist and Traffic Jam Assist on all models.Why is the MG HS so popular?It offers a large, practical and well-equipped SUV body for less money than most of its key, mainstream rivals. The MG HS isn't just 'cheap and cheerful', though, as it manages to drive with some serious talent - while a plug-in hybrid model shows how forward-looking this small automotive company is.Does the MG HS have parking sensors?The entry Excite models have rear parking sensors and a reversing camera as standard. Front parking sensors are not fitted at any level, but the PHEV models (both specs) come with an uprated 360-degree camera system by way of compensation.What trim levels are available for the MG HS?In a simple-to-understand hierarchy, there are just 2 specifications for the MG HS: Excite and then Exclusive. There are minor equipment differences between the T-GDI and PHEV models at each level, but broadly speaking a base MG HS Excite comes with loads of stuff fitted as standard - including adaptive cruise control as part of the MG Pilot package, a leather-effect interior, a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a digital driver's information cluster, satnav, air conditioning, and a set of 18-inch alloys, among more.How much boot space does the MG HS have?The MG HS has 463 litres with all 5 seats in use as a 1.5-litre T-GDI petrol model, rising to 1454 litres outright if you fold the back seats down. Those figures are slightly eroded in the plug-in hybrid (PHEV) model, to 448-1375 litres accordingly, on account of the location of some of the PHEV's part-electric running gear.