Porsche 718 Boxster Roadster2.0 T 2 Doors
- Auto Start And Stop SystemDigital Displays For Vehicle Speed, Chosen Gear, Odometer, Trip Odometer And ClockEcall Emergency Call SystemInstrument Cluster With Central Rev Counter And High-Resolution 4.6 Inch Colour DisplayPerformance Orientated Shift Indicator In The Colour Display Of The Instrument Cluster
- 3-Way Catalytic Converters And On-Board Diagnostics For Monitoring Emission Control System And Coated Particulate Filter4 Valves Per Cylinder6 Speed Manual Transmission With Dual Mass FlywheelAluminium Block And Cylinder HeadsDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Dynamic Gearbox Mount SystemGasoline Particulate FilterIntegrated Dry-Sump Lubrication With An On-Demand Oil PumpPorsche Stability Management (Psm) With Abs, Advanced Brake FunctionsPorsche Torque Vectoring (Ptv) With Mechanical Rear Differential LockRear Wheel DriveShortened Gear Lever With Shift Pattern In RedTurbocharger With IntercoolerTwo Seater Vehicle With Mid Mounted EngineVariocam Plus Variable Valve Timing And Switchable Valve LiftWater Cooled With Thermal Management
- Integrated 4G/Lte Compatible Sim Including Data For The Porsche Connect ServicesIntegrated Compatible Sim Including Porsche Connect ServicesWifi And Music Streaming
- 3Rd Brake Light718 Boxster T Stripes In Agate GreyAuto Deploying Rear WingAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingAutomatically Extending Rear SpoilerBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesElectrically Adjustable Heated Exterior Mirrors On Door Waist Rails, Aspherical On Driver's SideFront Apron With Side Air IntakesFully Automatic Fabric Hood, Electrically Operated/Heatable Rigid Glass Rear Screen, Operable Approx 31 Mph And Convenient Operation By Key RemoteGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassGrey Top Tinted WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenIntelligent Lightweight Body In Aluminium/Steel Composite ConstructionMirror Upper Trims Painted In Agate GreyNet Wind DeflectorPorsche Logo On Trim Strip And Model Designation On Rear Apron In High Gloss Silver ColourPower Windows With One Touch Operation And Door Seal ProtectionRain SensorRear BootSeparate Auxiliary Lights In The Front End With Led Indicators And Position LightsTwin Tract Exhaust System With Central Twin Sports Tailpipe In High Gloss BlackWindscreen Washer System With Two Wiper Speeds And Washer Jets
- 12V Sockets In Passenger Footwell And Centre Console Storage Compartment718 Logo On Gear LeverAdjustable Fan With Air Recirculation And Defroster FunctionsAscending Centre Console With Uncovered Storage Compartment And Closed Storage CompartmentClothes Hooks On Front Seat BackrestsDoor Sill Guards With Model Designation LogoFootwell IlluminationFront And Rear Luggage CompartmentsFront HeadrestsGloss Black Interior Door HandlesHeated SeatsHood Lining In Black FabricLed Reading Lights, Orientation, Ignition Lock, Additionally Luggage Compartment And Glove Compartment LightingLockable GloveboxSeat Centres In Race Tex, Side Bolsters And Headrests In LeatherSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments In Each DoorsTwo Individual Cup Holders (Passenger Side, Integrated Into Dashboard Trim Strip)
- Sport Chrono Pack - Boxster
- 3 Point Automatic SeatbeltsAsrElectrically Controlled Parking BrakeFront And Rear Lightweight Spring Strut AxleFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersFull Size Driver And Passenger AirbagsPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPorsche Side Impact Protection Doors With Thorax Airbag In Outer Backrest Side Bolster And Head Airbag For Driver/Passenger In Door PanelTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Interior SurveillanceAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsDashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With In Key Transponder, Central Locking And Remote Control
- High Gloss Black Interior TrimHigh Gloss Dashboard Trim Strips And Centre Console Trim Painted In Silver Colour
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1350 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)122 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4379 cmWidth1801 cmWheelbase2475 cmWidth (including mirrors)1994 cmHeight1264 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)25 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)44.8 mpgEC Combined (mpg)34.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb30.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL19.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH19.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL30.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH29.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL34.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH33.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL32.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL30.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH29.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL14.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH14.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL9.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1 secTop Speed170 mphEngine Power - BHP300 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW221 kwEngine Power - RPM6500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT280Engine Torque - NM380 nmEngine Torque - RPM2150 rpmEngine Torque - MKG38.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)91 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76 mmCC1988 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutFlat 4Number of Valves16CamshaftQuad CamFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutMid Engine North SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesTStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power300Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/35 Zr20Tyre Size Rear265/35 Zr20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleCarrera SAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)200 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb213WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL321WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH330WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL199WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH219WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL213
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.