Skoda Fabia Hatchback1.0 TSI 110 SE L 5 Doors DSG
- Bluetooth ConnectionDriver Alert System - DasElectromechanical Power SteeringExterior Temperature GaugeService Interval Indicator
- 2X Usb-C In The Front (For Data Transmission And Charging)6 Speakers (4 In Front And 2 In Rear)Auxiliary Socket For External Mp3 PlayerDab Digital Radio ReceptionWeb Radio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Window SurroundDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Window Wiper Intermittent ControlHeadlight Range Control - AutomaticIce Scraper In Fuel CapLed Daytime Running Lights With Coming And Leaving Home FeatureRear Led Fog LightRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window Wiper With Washing NozzlesRoof Mounted SpoilerSkoda Tailgate Lettering In ChromeThird Brake Light
- 3 Rear HeadrestsBackrest Split And FoldingCentral Console With Fixed Cup Holder And Storage BoxChrome Handbrake Release ButtonComfort SeatsFabric UpholsteryFront Centre ArmrestGearshift Knob/Handle In LeatherHand Brake Lever Handle In LeatherHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix And Toptether Anchorage Points To The Outer Rear SeatsIsofix And Toptether On The Front Passenger SeatLuggage Compartment LightingManually Adjustable Lumbar Support In Front SeatsPollen FilterRear Seat Bench UnsplitRemovable Cup HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatStorm Grey HeadliningSun Visors With Mirror And Airbag Label On Passenger SideTextile Floor MatsTicket HolderUmbrella In Drivers Door
- Ambient Lighting Pack 2 - Fabia Hatchback
- 3-Point Height Adjustable Front Seats Belts With Pretensioner And Force LimiterAutomatic Warning Lights In Case Of CrashDriver And Passengers Airbag With Switch Off FunctionE-Call+Esc Including Abs, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba And XdsFront And Rear Seat Belt WarningFront Assist (Aeb City And Aeb Inter Urban)Front Side AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold AssistOne Tone HornPedestrian ProtectionThree Rear 3-Points Safety Seat Belts With Pretensioner And Force Limiter Including Stop Function For Outer Rear Seat BeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti-Theft Alarm System Including Immobiliser, Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing Protection
- Chrome Edged Air VentsSatin Black Door And Side Trim Panel In Front
- Anti-Theft Wheel Bolts ProtectionSuper-Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Co2 (G/Km)105 g/kmNox0.037Particles0.0006Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb128 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh137 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel127 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh137Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel127Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh120Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel110Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh180Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel171Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh137Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel126
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio11.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)76.4 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)61.4Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)72.4Ec Urban (Mpg)48.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.0Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.0Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.0Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb50Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh46.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel50.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh46.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel50.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh53.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel58.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh35.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel37.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh47.0Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel50.8
- AdblueNot AvailableAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power110Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsi DsgCoin SeriesSe LGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %85Ncap Child Occupant Protection %81Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %70Ncap Safety Assist %71Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.8 secEngine Power - Bhp110 bhpEngine Power - Kw81 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft148 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm200 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed125 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Wheel StyleProximaWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1459 mmLength4108 mmWheelbase2564 mmWidth1780 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1954 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42.5 litresGross Vehicle Weight1640 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1190 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresMax. Loading Weight526 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked590 kgMinimum Kerbweight1114 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Skoda Fabia a good car?
It’s one of the best small hatchbacks - sometimes called ‘superminis’ - on the market, because it doesn’t do anything badly. It’s spacious, comfortable, feels like a big car in terms of the driving position, and has easy-to-use heater controls and infotainment software. It’s a no-nonsense five-door small car. A Ford Fiesta is more fun to drive, and the Volkswagen Polo has a higher quality feel, but the Fabia is great value.Is a Skoda Fabia a suitable first car?
In a word, yes. It has great all around visibility, its compact dimensions make it very easy to park, it’s very well priced and it’s safe. Some more recently introduced cars feature a more sophisticated safety kit roster, but in 2014 the Fabia was awarded a five-star rating from Euro NCAP. In addition, it’s economical across the board, with the turbocharged 1.0-litre petrol engines the pick of the bunch, all good for 40mpg-plus around the doors.Is the Skoda Fabia well-equipped?
The Fabia range has swelled as time has gone on (this model came out in 2014) but the basics have stayed consistent, with a base model called S, mid-spec cars moving through variations of SE, and topping off with special editions like the Monte Carlo and Colour Editions. Start with an SE if you can, because while the S gets air conditioning and a touchscreen media system, you’ll need SE for alloy wheels, a multi-function steering wheel and a stereo with enough speakers to sound decent.Is the Skoda Fabia practical?
The relatively tall, quite boxy body of the Fabia means that it’s pretty spacious as small hatchbacks go. There’s plenty of legroom for four adults - as usual, any middle rear passenger will be squeezed in a bit - and the 330-litre boot space isn’t far off what you’d find in a Volkswagen Golf, at 380. In addition, the boot has bag hooks and a separate storage basket in it, to stop smaller things rolling around. And if all that’s not enough, there’s an Estate version with a longer wheelbase (more rear space) and a much bigger boot (530 litres).Is the Skoda Fabia reliable?
Skoda offers Volkswagen Group build quality at a more affordable price, and so despite being a very cost-effective small hatchback, the Fabia is built using basically the same parts you’ll find in a Volkswagen Polo or SEAT Ibiza. This version, the 3rd model, has proven very reliable to date, with relatively few owners reporting problems with their cars in reliability surveys.