Skoda Karoq Estate2.0 TSI Sportline 4x4 5 Doors DSG
- 8" Digital DisplayCare ConnectDriver Fatigue SensorEmergency Services Call SystemOutside Temperature GaugeService Interval IndicatorSmartlink Wireless For Apple And Wired For AndroidStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingUsb C Port X 2 In Front Centre ConsoleVirtual Pedal With Electrically Operated Boot Door
- 8 SpeakersDab Radio With BluetoothUsb Connection
- Acoustic GlassAero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View Mirror With Light And Rain SensorsBlack Door MirrorsBlack Electric Window Control ButtonsBlack Radiator GrilleBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesDynamic Headlight Range Control With Cornering Light FunctionElectric Front And Rear Windows With Child Proof LockFront Door Steps With Sportline LogoHeated Rear WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Lights With High Functionality Welcome Effect And Dynamic IndicatorsLight Assistant (Coming/Leaving Home/Tunnel Light)Panoramic Sliding SunroofPlastic Scuff PlatesPrivacy GlassProtective Door Side Sills In Body ColourRear DiffuserRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Window Wiper With Washer System And Intermittent ControlSafety Reflectors On Front DoorsSkoda Lettering On Tailgate In BlackSportline Badge On Front FenderSportline Decorative Inserts With BadgingSports Front And Rear BumpersThird Brake Light
- 1.5 Litre Bottle Holders In Driver And Front Passenger Door Panels12V Socket In Boot12V Socket In Front Centre Armrest With Storage Compartment And Rear Air Vents2 Folding Hooks And Nets In Boot3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Sports Multifunction Steering Wheel And Silver Stitching With Gear Shift Paddles4 Foldable Roof Handles With Rear Coat HooksBlack Floor CarpetBlack Roof HeadliningChrome Inner Door HandlesDouble Sided Boot FloorFoldable Hooks In The BootFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Front Three Point Seats Belts With TensionersHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIce ScraperIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentInterior Noise SuppressionIsofix Child Seat Preparation Outer RearManual Lumbar Support For Front SeatsPen HolderPollen FilterRear Boot CoverRear Reading LightsRear Seats Fixed Folding And Divided 60:40Rubbish Bin DoorSafety Vest HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Box In Upper Central Dashboard ClosedSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTextile Floor MatsTicket HolderTitan Black Interior CeilingTool KitWelcome Animation With Sportline Logo
- Light Pack - KaroqParking Pack - Karoq
- Automatic Door Unlocking In Case Of CrashAutomatic Fuel Cut Off In Case Of CrashChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEmergency Rear Braking SignalEsc Including Abs, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, Dsr, Rbs, Mkb And Traction ControlFront Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlKnee AirbagsPassenger Airbag With Switch-Off FunctionPedestrian MonitorSeatbelt Reminder Signalisation And Pretensioner For All SeatsThree Point Seatbelts RearTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure DisplayTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring, Back Up Horn And Tilt Sensor With Safe FunctionElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Start/StopRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Black Air Vent SurroundBlack Centre ConsoleSatin Black DashboardSatin Black Door Trim
- 19" Sagitarius Anthracite Alloy Wheels With Matt Black Aero InsertsAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts ProtectionMatt Black Aero Hub CapsStorage On Wheel Cover
- Minimum Kerbweight1521 kgGross Vehicle Weight2160 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)56.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight639 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1609 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4384 cmWidth1841 cmWheelbase2630 cmWidth (including mirrors)2025 cmHeight1612 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)34 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)41.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb36WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL28.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH27.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL35.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH34.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL41.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH40.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL36.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH35.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL36.0WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH35.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.0
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.2:1TransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSportlineCoin DescriptionTsi 4x4Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eTiming Belt Interval Mileage140000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R19Tyre Size Rear225/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleSagitariusAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)150 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.021Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH230WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL178
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.