Skoda Scala Hatchback1.0 TSI 110 SE 5 Doors DSG
- Temporary Space Saver Wheel
- AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding KeysSafe Function For Remote Central Locking
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCurtain AirbagsEmergency Call And Proactive ServicesFront Head And Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlManual Rear Child LocksOne Tone HornPassenger Airbag Switch Off FunctionSeat Belt Reminder For All Seats
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowChrome Inner Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsGlasses Storage In Roof LinerHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatInstrument Cluster With Chrome Painted Decor RingIsofix For Rear Passenger SeatLeather Gearknob And Handbrake LeverManual Lumbar Support For Front SeatsReading Lights For Driver And Front PassengerSingle Front Passenger SeatSun Visor With Make Up Mirror For Front PassengerThird Rear HeadrestUmbrella
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille SurroundDimming Rear View Mirror With Black FrameElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsLed Rear LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTinted Windows
- 2 Usb - C Ports8 LoudspeakersBolero Radio With 8" Touchscreen DisplayDab Digital Radio
- Bluetooth SystemEcall Emergency SystemPasRain And Light Assist With Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorSpeed LimiterTailgate
- Co2 (G/Km)107 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.035Particles0Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb131 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh136 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel129 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh136Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel128Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh118Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel112Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh176Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel172Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh135Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel128
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio11.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)76.4 mmEngine CodeNw13jdEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)60.1Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)70.6Ec Urban (Mpg)47.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb49.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh47.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel49.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh47.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel50.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh54.1Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel57.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh36.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel37.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh47.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel50
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power110Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsi 110Coin SeriesSeGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %97Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %81Ncap Safety Assist %76Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage112000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.1 secEngine Power - Bhp110 bhpEngine Power - Kw81 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft148 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm200 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed125 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?YesTyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel StyleOrionWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1471 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4362 mmWheelbase2649 mmWidth1793 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1988 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52.5 litresGross Vehicle Weight1670 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1410 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)467 litresMax. Loading Weight501 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked610 kgMinimum Kerbweight1169 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.