Toyota Land Cruiser Sw2.8 D-4D 204 Active 5 Doors Auto 7 Seats
- 4.2" Coloured Tft Screen Multi Informational Display8" Touch ScreenAdaptive Cruise Control (Acc) Switch On Steering WheelAdjustable Speed LimiterApple Car Play And Android AutoBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityCruise ControlDigital SpeedometerDusk SensorEco-Driving IndicatorEmergency Services Call SystemMemory On Speed LimiterReversing Camera With 4 Rear Parking SensorsStop/Start SystemTailgate/Bootlid Remote Release From KeyTrip ComputerVariable Flow Control (Vfc) Power Steering
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 9 SpeakersAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Telephone ControlsToyota Touch 2 Multimedia SystemUsb Connection
- Anti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAutomatic Headlights Cut-OffBlack Roof RailsBlack Side StepsBlack Upper Front GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Protection Moulding On Side DoorsElectric Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Retractable Door MirrorsEmergency Brake-Light Signal (Ebs)Follow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Mud FlapsFront Electric WindowsFront Intermittent WipersFront SpoilerGrey Insert On Boot DoorHeadlamp LevellingIndicators Integrated On Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed High Mounted Stop LightLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear LightsMulti Reflector Halogen HeadlightsPower Adjustable Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Electric WindowsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window DefoggerRear Window WiperRetractable Tonneau CoverShade Band To WindscreenTowing HooksTrailer Sway ControlTrailer Wiring Harness
- 12V Power Socket Rear Passenger 2Nd Row12V Socket In Front220V Power Socket In Boot2Nd Row Rear Passenger Personal Lights2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Adjustable Rear Headrests3Rd Row Rear Passenger Room Light4 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel50/50 Split/Folding 2 Rear Seat In 3Rd Row60/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seats In 2Nd RowAluminium Door Scuff PlatesAshtrayAssist Grips Front Pillar, Centre Pillar And OverheadBlack Interior Door HandlesBoot LightClean Air FilterCloth UpholsteryCourtesy Light DelayDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightDriver And Front Passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening SeatsDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFabric Door TrimFloor MatsFront And Rear Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Cup HoldersFront And Rear Door PocketsGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsIlluminated Entry SystemLeather Centre ArmrestLeather GearshiftLeather HandbrakeLockable Glovebox With IlluminationManually Height-Adjustable Sliding And Reclining Driver SeatManually Sliding And Reclining Front Passenger SeatsReclining 2Nd Row Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding 2Nd Row Rear SeatsSunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Traction Control (Trc)Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Assist FunctionChild Safety Door LockDownhill Assist Control (Dac)Front Passenger Airbag DetectorFront Seatbelt ReminderHac-Hill-Start Assist ControlHill Descent ControlIsofix Child Restraint SystemPassenger Airbag On/Off SwitchSeatbelt Pretensioners And Force LimitersSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) Airbags - 7 Airbags Including Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain, Side And Knee AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemTyre Pressure Warning System
- Driver Power Door LockDrivers Smart Entry + Smart StartGlass Breakage Instrusion SensingImmobiliserIntrusion Sensor And AlarmRemote Central Door LockingSpeed Detecting Automatic Door LockTilt Detection Sensors
- Silver Centre Console
- 17" 6 Spoke Silver Alloy WheelsFull Size Temporary Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2135 kgGross Vehicle Weight2990 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)87 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight855 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)120 litresNo. of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4840 cmWidth1885 cmWheelbase2790 cmHeight1845 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low24.4WLTP - MPG - Medium31WLTP - MPG - High35.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High28.5WLTP - MPG - Comb30.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL24.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH22.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL31WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH28.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL35.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH32.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL28.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH26.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL30.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH27.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH12.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.7 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM3400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)92 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)103.6 mmCC2755 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio15.6:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine Code1gd-Ftv
- Coin SeriesActiveCoin DescriptionD-4d 204Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0739aBadge Power204Badge Engine CC2.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front265/65 R17Tyre Size Rear265/65 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style6 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69.8CO0.035 g/kmNOx0.041HC+NOx0.019Particles0.0035WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low305WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium239WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb246WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL305WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH328WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL239WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH262WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH279WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH267WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL246
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.